It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek-Praising Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Palin is challenging the dominant, sometimes corrupting, role of oil companies in the state's political culture.

source

Guess somebody had something good to say about Palin at one time.

Amazes me that a lot of Obama supporters say she is bad for McCain but yet go out of their way to discredit her.

One would think that if she was so bad she wouldn't need the extra help to tumble down the hill.

I personally prefer to wait and see what she is really about before I make my decisions on her just like I did with Obama, Mccain, and, Biden.

Why such the hatred for this woman for accepting the nomination to be McCain's VP? If she hadn't accepted most people would still have nothing but good things to say about her.

The way things are headed it won't be long before we know what kind of undergarments she wears and even that will become an issue....

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
WOW! You actually found a magazine that praised a conservative... that's a keeper! An honest man, whether a democrat or a republican must be intelligent enough to understand the media bias; and that democrats are favored. (BET) Black Entertainment Television refused to even air the Republican National Convention... along with many others. And as far as magazines go... check out this latest one. Thanks for the thread! Good luck with responces.
elections.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

So Fox News accuses a magazine of political bias... and until now my hypocrisy scale only went to ten, this truly is a brave new world!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
this buzz over McCain's VP pick just reflects the glaring weakness of Obama. If Obama was a strong candidate, McCain's choice of VP would've been an irrelevant issue.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
coolieno99, you make a good point. I think it also may be because of the fear of the unknown. I am sure Obama was probably attacked the same way once people realized he was capable of winning the nomination.

top topics

join