It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Races on this planet were seeded by different races of aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hmmm if i diecide to create bunch of different "races"...

this is what i would do in my lab...

Ill make a culture media.. aka the Earth, make sure the culture media contains different parts where the ingredients are slightly different.

I will swab the entire media with a strain of humans... over time the humans eat the ingredients int heir respective field and adopt to the lifestyle there...

Seems to make more sense!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
DNA and anthropological evidence would yield a resounding NO.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

calcoastseeker
Species evolve and adapt faster than they thought.I read recently about a insect specie that had been reintroduced on to an island in the Adriatic Sea prior to the troubles in that region Croatia, Serbia. The researchers were not capable of monitoring the insects for a period of time and assumed that the species had died out.
When they were finally allowed back on the island they found out the insect had not only survived but had evolved into an entirely different species!
Even today with the ability to marry within races we are evolving into something different.

True. And the BBC recently reported a scientific finding that people in Europe were, in fact, dark skinned but blue eyed only 7000 years ago. Something big happened quite recently.

Here it is: BBC News
edit on 4/4/2014 by moniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

skjalddis

Originally posted by OhZone
If you think that the white races became pale as an adaptation to their environment, then you must believe that all the dark races now living in Northern latitudes will evenutally become pale and blue eyed also.
So far as I know there are no blonde, blue-eyed Eskimos.

The white race became pale as an adaptation to lack of sunlight - the kind of climate that we have here in Britain where the sky is overcast 90% of the time and where it pees it down with rain every other day (or at least it feels like it that). Not necessarily cold, not necessarily northern, just blummin wet and miserable (it's a wonder we ain't got fins if this year is anything to go by!). The arctic on the other hand, all that snow and ice reflecting the sunlight - you could get pretty bad UV damage from that, darker skin would be a definite advantage.

Then Britain is no different than many other places. I'm in Britain, but come from a place much further north. There is almost no sunlight in the winters, but 24/7 sunlight (although more of the British kind) in the summers. I'm white, but I have no trouble standing bright sunlight. I get slightly red but never burnt initially, then gradually obtain a protective, dark tan.

My wife, on the other hand, is African, but can't seem to take sun as well as I do.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The same Alien race seeded humans, but created genetic variations to form the different races. The motive behind that is an interesting question in itself.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Wonder if they used the local animal available in the region like monkeys/gorilla/chimps/orangutan DNA and mixed their own DNA to form a new race of humans for maybe labour. Based on the video footages in news channel from different regions, I think of 4 distinct race 1.Whites (European), 2.Aryans (Eastern Indians, Turks, Iraqis), 3. Africans 4.Mongolians (Chinese,Japanese,Koreans).
Based on my search the only civilizations close to each other were Egyptians/Mesopotamia (later Indus Valley also) (All are now desert-Sahara/Thar) & I think of these places were colonies from other planet and ended up fighting against each other for control may be for natural resource available in these regions cuz I do not think these places where Desert like they are now as why a Civilization would start in a Desert Region? but became one due to colony Wars (using high end weapons may be not nuclear but still powerful enough to make greens into desert). Also I wonder if we discovered ourself the complex metal extraction process for Copper / Gold / Silver / bronze & using baghdad batteries for metal extraction purpose. Just a thought..

Here is a link on better fuel cells using Gold/Copper. I bet the aliens had to dig gold & copper in our planet to return back to their planet and we helped them as labour, Once they left we ended up using gold as precious metal as we primitive race had no knowledge of its real use in machines or fuels.
www.sciencedaily.com...
edit on 20-7-2014 by venky69 because: link added

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Heike

Why would aliens seed the same DNA with only minor differences instead of seeding different species? Where did aliens get DNA that is so similar that "hybrids" are fertile? How/why would different species of aliens from different planets all decide to seed Earth with "Human" DNA?

The various aliens that seeded this planet all used a hominid that already existed here got the basic design.
edit on 20-7-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
the op premise fails to cover why human ethnic phenotypes are within a fraction of a percent identical in genetic coding. and forthat matter why humans are 98 percent identical to bonobo chimp DNA. and why we share DNA identical to mice and amphibians and fish and even plants in some cases. as you go further away from humanity we share fewer genes with the organism in question but we still do share DNA with primitive creatures.

the most rational explanation is our origin is earthly because our dna is earthly. now that does not mean that our genetics have not been tampered with along the way. but our baseline DNA is terrestrial simian. yet postulating that twenty or thirty such interventions by thirty or so different alien species is an "unnecessary multiplication of entities" as per Occam.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Actually, almost all cultures speak of ancestors descending from the skies to seed the first civilizations. The more you dig into this matter, you begin to realize that we are not from this planet. The sky is said to have 12 divisions. There are 12 tribes of Is-ra-el (heaven/outer space). Maybe they each descended from one of these "holes" in the sky? This could imply 12 original colors of beings that came to Earth. Just a theory.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
Actually, almost all cultures speak of ancestors descending from the skies to seed the first civilizations. The more you dig into this matter, you begin to realize that we are not from this planet. The sky is said to have 12 divisions. There are 12 tribes of Is-ra-el (heaven/outer space). Maybe they each descended from one of these "holes" in the sky? This could imply 12 original colors of beings that came to Earth. Just a theory.

Except...there are not twelve natural divisions in Earth's sky...there are in fact 13 with a little change.

Israel is probably NOT native to Earth, and are the remains of a failed colonization attempt some 8000 years ago or so.

The 12 divisions you speak of are actually an alien idea that has been forced upon the people of Earth...the natural people of Earth, not the off-worlders that have attempted to bury the true Terrestrial species of Human.

And, no, many people are not of the Earth per se'...they are descendants of invaders that lost the early battles, but, are winning the war.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: downtown436

Interesting thing this, some 'abduction' stories do have aliens looking like asians appearing, and being on ATS, who hasn't heard about nordics? There is also the tales of "Dragon Emperors" and such, the Nagas in India, hybrid Emperors, Fuxi & Nu Wa, this stuff is all over the place.

Taking both the ancient and modern stories into account I'd be of the opinion that there might be something to this.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: downtown436

Holy smoke, just realized the original date of the post, but i just listened to radio interview on a radio show called fade to black hosted by jimmy church. Jimmy church is interviewing david wilcock and somewhere in the interview david says that only the African and the Aboringanies are the only people that are supposed to be here. Everyone else is a hybrid of alien and human when the aliens decided to either breed with us or genetically alter us. He says that a lot of the aliens that we work with look similar to us and some races look exactly like us but also says that the people he has talked to havent reported ever meeting or working with a black color skinned alien. Then a couple days later, i saw this show on PBS that basically was saying DNA wise, we all came from Africans or Aboringanies, so interesting stuff, what do you guys think? BTW if you youtube the radio show, its called fade to black with david wilcock and start at 29mins, thats where the actual interview starts

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So race IS relevant....? If this was true it kind of justifies racism don't you think.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLawOfOne

What do I think?

david wilcock and somewhere in the interview david says that only the African and the Aboringanies are the only people that are supposed to be here. Everyone else is a hybrid of alien and human when the aliens decided to either breed with us or genetically alter us.

I think David is full of s...tuff. Since all Terrestrial Humans are descended from the original Africans all of y'all belong here. Although David isn't entirely wrong either.

My theory is that some 6000 - 8000 years ago a group that became associated with Sirius, Orion, and probably the Pleiades attempted to colonize the Earth. I think this was a common practice then, and perhaps now. This colonization didn't work out very well. Terrestrials eventually drove the colonists away, or underground.

Those that didn't escape the Earth either went underground or were absorbed by the Terrestrial Human population...this of course resulted in the contamination of the Terrestrial Human gene pool. You can actually "see" a lot of change in the Y-DNA groups just a few thousand years ago (if ya want I can go look that stuff up and post it).

However, this "entry" into your gene pool was not necessarily anything deliberate. It is more probable that those "off-world Humans" who didn't go underground simply made "contributions" to the gene pool as a "matter of living". In other words; it sort of happened, but with no design.

Those who did go underground are known as the "Illuminati" today, and, I believe that they remain pure in their genetics; although severely in-breed. Perhaps to the point that they are even rather different than others of their species. Which I feel is a truly sad position.

They should "come out" and join the rest of the living in this universe.

edit on 21-7-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
So race IS relevant....? If this was true it kind of justifies racism don't you think.

While "race" (species) may be important...there is nothing, so ever, that justifies racism...period!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You know, that is very interesting what you said about a lack of reports from abductees wherein they witnessed dark-skinned nappers.

And thanks for the heads up! I'm now listening to 'FADE to BLACK' on Youtube.

Antonia

edit on PM7312014711pm3831pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
a reply to: Heike

Why would aliens seed the same DNA with only minor differences instead of seeding different species? Where did aliens get DNA that is so similar that "hybrids" are fertile? How/why would different species of aliens from different planets all decide to seed Earth with "Human" DNA?

The various aliens that seeded this planet all used a hominid that already existed here got the basic design.

Designer humans ? Nice. This resonates with me. I've had the strong sense that humans are seeded on Earth whereas others are transplants. I can relate to the garden theme because I had my own gardening business.

The "basic design" ? I know the type. lol

Antonia
edit on PM7312014709pm5331pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antoniastar

You know, that is very interesting what you said about a lack of reports from abductees wherein they witnessed dark-skinned nappers.

Could part of that particular equation be the glut of abductees who are people of color? Aside from Betty and Barney Hill(Barney was African-American) I can't recall any other abduction stories involving people of color. I'm sure there have to be some, I just can't recall reading any reports as such. The lack of "negroid" looking aliens could be a result of a couple possible scenarios. One would be that at least a portion of stories are completely fabricated and "traditionally accepted" forms of our alien overlords are the go to de rigeur for descriptors. Another possibility is if these abduction stories are true that perhaps the aliens are appearing , in some cases, in a visage that makes them to some degree more appealing or at least less fearful to their intended victims. In essence, the reports are based on human perception and senses trying to make sense of so,ethimg that would seem to stem from our worst nightmares.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This thread is pretty old but this idea is still going on and the only person who used decent information was ignored?perhaps from lack of explanation and sources.

originally posted by: crimvelvet
There is more genetic variation between "tribes" of blacks than there is between whites and blacks. "whites" are just depigmented blacks.

I saw this in action when I was helping with a blind crawfish for a Phd Bio project. The crawfish drop pigmentation and eyes very fast. Body shape and antenna elongated too. Fasinating...

This is true. Race is not scientific. Race is a social concept. Its hard to imagine but there are no major differences between so called races.

wupa.wustl.edu...

dash.harvard.edu...

Obviously if humans dont have different races there is no reason to think we are created from different aliens.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
IMO, it is very possible that mankind has been genetically tampered with. Likely by more than one interstellar species, and some have combined some of their DNA with ours, as part of the process and to varying degrees. I think certain lineages may represent a concentration of alien DNA from one species or another and some of those lineages may be mostly contained with in a Terran racial group, but the Terran races themselves do not represent different branches of ET meddling.

I believe that evolution does occur, though this doesn't preclude periods of rapid, artificially engineered evolution. For interstellar species, not only may there be racial distinctions with in their species that developed on their home world, but certainly there will be branches of their species that represent evolutionary changes unique to the conditions of worlds they have colonized. There are likely even common roots between interstellar specials that date back millions or billions of years and the history of those connections may be lost to them, though their DNA may provide some clues.

A personal, unprovable, theory of mine is that there is some ultimate goal of the evolutionary process that is designed into it. Evolution to sentience is part of the background blueprint, but we are very mistaken to believe that we are closer to the pinnacle of evolution than the base.

I also believe in a soul and that there is a personal evolution of the soul towards a spiritual pinnacle, similar to the inevitable striving of evolution in the physical real. As a species evolves past the point of sentience towards loftier plateaus of physical existence, those forms are able to provide a physical form more suited for more highly evolved souls.

Eventually, we will (hopefully) evolve in spirit to the point that we incarnate into more evolved species and cultures.

Racism on Earth becomes laughable, not only because we are all the same species, but because loving each other regardless of race seems to be one of the spiritual lessons we need to learn on Earth before we can reincarnate into a more evolved species.

Even though some variation in our genome may be linked to alien DNA from various species, I don't see it as being tied to Terran race differentiation, let alone responsible for it.

We are naturally guided to prefer mates with dis-similar immune systems and overall DNA. I think mixing of races, bloodlines, ethnicity, etc... is an important step for our species' physical and spiritual evolution. We are transitioning from a species adapted to localized settings to a global species no longer tied to a narrowly fixed geographical location. Eventually, if we survive that long, we will become an interstellar species and the concept of race will become irrelevant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join