It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Races on this planet were seeded by different races of aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: downtown436

Yep, a few years ago I made the same suggestion in a thread and used ATS for a time stamp when using this theory for my new book.

No, but seriously. The difference in human races could well be as a consensus by the aliens that the design is acceptable and a homage to the different alien species involved designing all organisms on Earth.... with the human race as crowning of their work.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sorry, double post
edit on 26/6/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think its blood types!
that show each alien race.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

I have never thought of that or seen it mentioned before. It is an interesting idea!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OhZone
Before anyone goes into big denial about the possibility that each race on Earth came from a different planet he/she should do some research as to the differences in each race.

Take note and be curious about the fact that the hair of humans and the hair of all mammals, even tho it may be differently shaped, has a CORE. That is all EXCEPT the Negroid races.
Also, it seems, that the Negroid races are the only ones that are adapted to life on this planet. Maybe they are the only ones who "evolved' here, if indeed there was any kind of evolution.

Since We like to think of ourselves as being the "highest" life form that there is, do you think that perhaps in the distant unknowable past our creation was such that we would be naturally cross-fertile regardless of differences?

The white and yellow races both need extensive environmental modification to survive. (houses, clothing etc) The brown races seem to be somewhere in between. I can't think of a single thing that makes white people better adapted to Northern climates. I don't even think they are well adapted to Earth. They could not have survived the "cave man stage" and should have perished long ago. Maybe they initially had help by way of tools, clothing and weapons.that were brought along. I don't think that the people who were brought to Australia were just dumped off with only the clothes they were wearing, do you?

If you think that the white races became pale as an adaptation to their environment, then you must believe that all the dark races now living in Northern latitudes will evenutally become pale and blue eyed also.
So far as I know there are no blonde, blue-eyed Eskimos.

Wouldl you agree that Earth is not a unique life bearing planet in the Universe? Would it seem logical therefore that DNA is also Universal.
If and when we Earthlings develope Star Trek technology do you think that we will likely be interested in Colonizing other planets?

This post all the way. Common sense honestly.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostcrawler

Oh yeah, most definitely oozes common sense. That is if common sense means ignoring the mountain of data that proves all Homo Sapiens Sapiens are related. Sure... That's common sense.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OhZone

Also, it seems, that the Negroid races are the only ones that are adapted to life on this planet. Maybe they are the only ones who "evolved' here, if indeed there was any kind of evolution.

I would normally be polite about his, but given the implicit message that permeates this thread, i.e. if you are of recently African origin you are a native, if you are Asian or Caucasian then you are some kind of blessed "star children".

1. I'm Caucasian, and the last time I checked I was pretty well adapted to life on this planet. I breath the atmosphere, digest the food (both plant and animal), am immune or have strong defenses against a massive variety viral and bacterial life, my eyes do a good enough job with the light levels, my ears work with the typical air pressure, my musculature functions in the gravity etc. etc. etc... of THIS PLANET.

2. Studies of mitochondrial DNA in respect to genetic diversity, points to a common ancestry in southern Africa of all modern humans.

3. This idea was funny as the basis of an alien reality TV show on South Park, but the way that it's being used here is just idiotic.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: purpleivan

Indeed. As a white Caucasian myself, I don't believe I am seeded. Personally, a little research in the genetics of albinism, makes more sense. It is observable evolution that occurs naturally and is not based on the environment slow change aspect. Simply, one child born with the mutated genes can simply pass it on.

I do believe that our ancestors may have originally created myths about these special individuals, then grew to fear the differences. Caucasians (Albinos) escaped to the north and interbred and mixed with Neanderthals. Aliens were not needed to seed our planet with different races. We all are humans.

Obviously, science needs to study deeper into what actually causes these mutant genes to occur. What was the initial reasoning for the first mutated gene to create such a transformation? Other words....was the first albino considered...the mythological Eve? Wishing biblical myth...the story shares the fact that there were other humans who would cause harm to Cain. They obviously were different in some way.

I don't take myths as literal facts, yet all stories have personal factual insights of the initial creator of such tales just with a more creative retelling.

edit on 7 2 2016 by CynConcepts because: Clarification attempt

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is racist pseudo science. There is no evidence that aliens "seeded" different "races" of man.

There is evidence however, that despite outward appearances, we are all one in the same. There are no races. We are man, with beautiful shades of skin, and different textures of hair. You racists need to stop this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Totally off the wall thought here.

Imagine a galactic government. Maybe these alien races, are splicing their DNA in with natives to claim that planet as their own resource.

** In the eyes of the galactic government, which ever species holds the majority of control on said planet, holds control / ownership of its resources.

That would push for mass seeding throughout the galaxy. Make your claim and move on. Leaving behind a planet with confused, yet relatively advanced species.. LOL

Just a morning pre-coffee thought. !

** My contribution to the thread was for entertainment, regards **
edit on 2-7-2016 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join