It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien encounter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok I recently had a call of nature in a mini mall and had to make a quick and secret stop into the public bathroom. After quickly sneaking into the stall a large group of people came in behind me. I also happend to notice that there was someone in the stall next to me.

Well I tried to go quietly about my business as to not draw attention to myself. I also had to let out the classic George Carlin test fart to see if the smell would make me receive ridicule as I exited the stall and washed my hands.

Well I was doing my deed as quiet as a mouse when suddenly in the stall next to me I heard the most horrendous sound. It sounded like someones head exploded. These strange sounds continued in short explosive bursts, some loud, some quiet, some like a rapid fire machine gun.

Soon the most unearthly smell crept up to my nose and I swear it was some alien form of natural mace. My eyes began to water. I soon panicked. Then I heard the most horrible moaning sounds. Surely something was growing a new head in the stall next to me.

I remained deathly quiet untill the room cleared. The smell drove all out but me I feared for my life and sanity. Surely this was the creatures intention because as soon as the room cleared it made a quick dash for the entrance. Surely to hide the fresh pink skin that must make up it's new face and to leave me to blame with the unnatural smell.

Well that's my story, definately close encounter of the 2nd kind.

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well, that's a damn sight more credible than most stories in this forum, that's for sure...

I've had similar experiences myself... you have to wonder... is this the first sign of an impending invasion, or just some shadowy alien plot to wipe out our species one public bathroom at a time?

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Did you see the creature? Can you provide an accurate description of it?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I didn't see it but the strange smell stayed with my clothing for a few days untill I washed them.

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sounds like a # weasel from Stephen King's 'Dreamcatcher' novel

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Sounds to me like someone ate too much Taco Bell food.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Incredible tale indeed. The alien stench stayed in your clothing until' you washed them?! Amazing.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
...thanks for the waste of bandwidth...

new topics

top topics

join