It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arachnids and the Vatican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Arachnids are a race of beings that came into the earths orbit some 18,000 years ago. They use the moon as their primary center of activity, through which they carry out multifaceted and multileveled network control over human emotionality and thought. They have created a web of electromagnetic filaments that enmesh the human biology, tethering the human to a fixed notion of reality. Hints of their presence exist as we feel fear and anxiety, notions alien to humanity in its natural state.

The moon is the Arachnid base of operations as concerns the earth - from the moon they use advanced electromagnetic equipment to alter and manipulate the mental and emotional flow of individuals, groups, nations and societies. Situated on the earth itself is an army of Arachnid insurgents whose sole purpose is to infiltrate human groups and institutions and initiate programs of anarchy (anagram for Arachny) and social discord, through which new structures aligned to the Arachnid model can be raised to replace the old human culture models. This process has been ongoing for the last 12,000 years (primarily), right up to this very point in time.

The Arachnids are advancing very quickly now to consolidate their dominion over earth. This machine race has integrated its genetics into a human frame and has almost perfected its model specimen, the true hybrid, the next level of human/machine upon which future earth will take shape. They believe that they have subdued the human heart through their manipulation of the mind/emotion complex, they are preparing for their final global revolution.

From www.harvestdream.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What evidence exists of this other than the words written in a blog entry?

Not everything written is fact. Not every fact is written.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
so if i understand this right, the arachnids are a race based on assimilation of others?

As NephraTari said, do you have more evidence. Yes i can see how the design and architecture can give rise to insectoid shapes that we see in the environment, but personally i'd take that down the the time period expression of architecture. To use the design of buildings and places begs the question, why are no modern buildings following the same pattern?

slightly off topic: I didn't realise the human race was so popular, i mean, Reptilians, Grey's, Arachnids, damn but i feel special

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerHill

you mean the rouge goverment don't you?
isn't it called psychotropic electromagnatism?

[edit on 9/2/2008 by keeff]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We ARE special.

There is a connection between the three alien groups you mentioned BalderAsir, they are all part of a commercial collective. Humanity is looked upon as a vital genetic resource.

NephraTari

Most of the information that has reached the public as regards 'Aliens' has been derived from individuals who spoke with little or no factual corroboration. This is the inevitable situation for the time being.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It seems to me that you might be using ATS to promote your website there. I see no evidence to support your claims.

Do you not have this exact thread posted twice only changing the title? Last I checked it was duplicated word for word.

The Arachnids

Rush

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm assuming that the post reflects two forum topics (Aliens and Religion). Do members of ATS check every forum? Two multiple posts within a site that has as many forums as this is hardly a sin no?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerHill

I say you are citing sci fi and sci fantasy, wherein spiders often are portrayed as super intelligent, long-term planners, secretive and nasty etc.

I have been a collector and researcher, internationally of weird and wonderful things for over 30 years. I have filing cabinets and hard drives full of weird and wonderful stories, experiences, visions, etc from people from all countries and cultures. I have a library of thousands of books on ancient wonders, mysteries and tales. Giant worms, giant snakes, giant insects, giant people, little people, flying people, mermaids etc etc - all of these I can find more than one witness/experiencer/testimony for ... but

nobody nowhere has ever has ever mentioned spiders in a conspiracy sense, no lost caver has ever reported spiders, no astral travellers that I have info from, etc absolutely nothing, nada, zip.

If there was even the remotest spec of probable reality in the spider conspiracy theory you are posing - then it would have surfaced in someone's book or experience.

This is a dead end thread when it comes to this topic I am afraid.

Duncan

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I appreciate that you have experienced various cultures though I would suggest you take a new look. The Spider as the 'architect' is a component of many mythologies, ancient religions and cultural stories.

The spider as weaver of fate and creator of man is the rule rather than the exception.

Here are a few links for starters.

www.jstor.org...
www.crystalinks.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

From the Lakota Peoples:

Iktomi - His appearance is that of a spider, but he can take any shape, including that of a human. When he is a human he is said to wear red, yellow and white paint, with black rings around his eyes.

The Pope ALWAYS wears three colors - red, yellow(gold) and white.

Even if he's wearing the purple, there is always gold embroidery and white fill, not to mention those red papal shoes.... en.wikipedia.org... / en.wikipedia.org...

~

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here is a photo of the American webbed dollar bill and the little spider doing the weaving - sfcitizen.com...

The Masonic Diety:

Some background on the picture above - www.yogaesoteric.net...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So now you are trying to justify your story with unsupportive pictography?
What a fine idea you have there, I hope you get all the web hits you want so you can get to the level that Advertisers will pay for your website, after all, it really is about crass commercialization. Maybe you need to plant a few other 'stories' around the web, that might help support you as well. All I can say is

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
As mentioned by a member this is a duplicate thread of one you started a few minutes before you started this one.

In the future please do not start duplicate threads.

Thread closed.

Spiderj

top topics

join