It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heinous crimes in the valley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Heinous crimes in the valley

www.poughkeepsiejournal.com

Some of the region's most notorious murder cases took place in the last 20 years. Among the infamous killings from the Journal archives:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I knew the murderer in this case fairly well. He lived next-door to the girl I was dating at the time...

March 22: Brian Britton, 16, fatally shoots his father, mother, and brother, Jason, 8, and wounds his 18-year-old sister, Sherry, in the family's Town of Poughkeepsie home. Britton is later sentenced to 25 years to life in state prison.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I was there when they caught this guy...

April 23: Robert A. Dorsey, 44, of Orange Park, Fla., is sentenced to 50 years to life for killing his father, Lewis, 80, and his mother, Mary, 78, in their East Fishkill home in 1990.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I remember seeing a whole line of police cruisers whizzing past the end of the street where I was visiting my grandparents. It struck me odd to see police cruisers from far out of the local jurisdiction, so I ran to the end of the street to see what was going on. A roadblock had been set up a little further up, in the intersection of the state highway, and a main town road that crossed it. The suspect was driving a maroon mid-sized pickup, if I remember correctly, and rammed the barricade ending the chase.

www.poughkeepsiejournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/2/0808 by jackinthebox]

new topics

join