It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worse than Bush's legacy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If there is such a thing. And, yet, there is.

To this Administration, evil--as it were--is a puppy-dog named Mrs. Zoey Precious. I am with Paul Craig Roberts when he says the neo-cons are the greatest threat to mankind. So...here we all are waiting for the other shoe to drop. (Letting Bush/Cheney play their cards with little to no outrage, the masses are willing to let them invade, rape, murder, and maim as freely as they want.) The inevitable...the next false-flag. Many at ATS are certain that this will happen: populations that do not die by fire will take arms and run for the mountains....

But what if all of that doesn't happen! Will you hate Bush more?

Personally, it was the 2000 election debacle that started my serious dread of Bush/Cheney and company, and now--years later--I can honestly say this dread is all that I know. But if he leaves office without incident, no false-flag repeat, I will be more angry than ever; angry that he convinced me I was going to die, die in chains, or head to the mountains in fear....

So, what about that? Will leaving office without incident help Bush's legacy? Or will you hate him ever more for making you think that everyone was going to be murdered and put in chains? It's like: have the bowel movement or get off the toilet. That is what these remaining months of his presidency feel like. Is he going to shat on us or not?

I will be surprised as hell if the entire world does not change for the worst before Inauguration Day 2009; it will feel like a rip-off if Bush does indeed leave office, for his criminal behavior in the last 7-plus years has only given us every indication that more cataclysm/apocalypse is not only on the way, but certain.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Nice pic of bush btw sums it up really.

ive hated bush ever since i learnt of what the world and he was like tbh i personally cant wait to see the back oif him but still the next guy in charge could be even worse.

either way i think America is going to go through some turbulent times in the ner future and i doubt the guys in charge are going to make it easier.

God bless

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It's an interesting thread Plucky

I although if my country was going to walk that path would rather support it and hope for history to be written by the victor rather than die in flames...

the last few days... siiighh I find myself, SOOOOOO relieved with the though that if I live through these next few months it could be over...

I find myself, nervous... that there is still a short time left for it to go hot, and I am realizing we have indeed been held hostage these years

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So, yeah, I think many are exhausted as well.

Here is an article that dove-tails this:

Those who are tasked to police this democracy are blinded by confetti

Its violation of international law is ultimately a matter for the international community. But its violation of American laws is a matter for the American public. However, it is now clear that the political consequences of these transgressions will range from negligible to non-existent. The Bush administration should be led away in handcuffs - either indicted or impeached. Instead it is about to leave the scene of the crime in broad daylight while those tasked to police this democracy - notably politicians and the press - blind themselves with confetti.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I don't think BUSH will launch a brown charlie on us...

I think he has consistently been crapping on us in smaller movements.

TRUTH is, the NEOCON doctrine is to destroy the federal government as we know it.
THIS is a very short description but it is accurate. BETTER PUT, the intention was to
actively make the government appear inept. SO the active participation and what we think of as mistakes are in fact, TACTICS to reach a certain goal.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Not that long ago..oh, around the time this was posted..maybe a couple months before..

I kept scratching my head (no, not lice) thinking..'man, what is Bush going to do before he leaves office. I mean, there is nooo way this guy can just leave so quietly.'

Fast-Forward to now: financial crisis, monetary meltdown, G20 redesigning the future of the global monetary system!

And YES, is Bush going to throw the Holy Marry and do the impossible! Its like we're all waiting to see if he is going to do it!! Martial Law, Suspended Elections?

Has anyone in the history of the Presidency drug out their two terms like this guy has? And with such low ratings?? It just befuddles the mind!!

But in any case, I knew he wasn't going to go quietly, so here we have it, the last Bush legacy (as far as we know)...the Amero? the NWO implanted money chip?? A global financial meltdown? I guess we'll know after next week

[edit on 10/12/2008 by toepick]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
He will certainly be remembered for the financial crisis, even though it wasn't his doing.
But that's the way it goes because President's get credit/blame for whatever happens during their administration.

For all we know everything was all just a plan anyway to force people to get into that "anyone but <blank>" mode.

If you were fed balogna sandwiches for 8 years, all of a sudden a change in the menu sounds pretty appetizing, even though this change will be beans and rice.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

top topics

join