It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'scrapped plan' to grab Mengele

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Israel 'scrapped plan' to grab Mengele

www.news.com.au

ISRAEL'S Mossad spy agency cancelled at the last minute a plan to capture notorious Nazi doctor Josef Mengele in Argentina in 1960, a former top commander said today.

Rafi Eitan, who is now an Israeli Cabinet minister, said the Mossad tracked down Mengele in Buenos Aires while planning the May 1960 capture of Adolf Eichmann, one of the main architects of the Holocaust.

"Mengele was living in Buenos Aires at the same time as Eichmann. We discovered Eichmann first and we later found Mengele
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
An interesting article, detailing a nasty slice of history.

I wonder how many other stories will surface, now that most of these people don't really have anything to hide any longer?

Mengele, what an arsehole. The only good thing that he did was to inspire Slayer's song, Angel Of Death.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Mengele, what an arsehole. The only good thing that he did was to inspire Slayer's song, Angel Of Death.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

It's too bad the Israelis didn't grab him, they sure would have given him a taste of what he dished out during the holocaust...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Great signature picture, dude!

In the end, like everyone else, death got Mengele. I wonder which level of pain he might be suffering now?

top topics

join