It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, I've been gone for a while and a new breed of ignorance comes in to the forum.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Same old religious hatred I see in here. If you think God is false just wait alittle while and since death is close and life goes fast then just wait until you are face to face with the one many saints seen while on earth.

Now since I see this forum is getting worse since I been out, Christians, please I'm beggining you, just stay away fromthis forum, let these souls run their mouths out, focus on prayer and fasting and souls. many saints said we will hit WW3 and we need to focus on our real life which is why I stayed away for a long time.

These souls who bash what you hold dearly, and you and I both know why we believe and the miracles we've seen. They are either doing this because of their insecurities that God might be real and they don't want it, or they might be trying to use their half wit to try and get you into a circular argument that goes nowhere without a hint of sincerity,

anyways I'll check in here and there, but we need to stay away from the internet more and more.

peace.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You're just as ignorant as the ones you speak of

For every religion basher/ atheist extremist there is one atheist basher/ religious extremist. It goes both ways.

If you cant handle it, avoid the threads or leave......dont create threads whingeing about it

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
did I say that religious people don't do the same? no.

second of all I am telling this to my christian friends, not whinning at all. I want them to focus more and life and less arguing, but ultimately it's their choice.

oh btw, I want both sides to stop bashing for no reason at all. Athiest don' know if God is real so this is where the test of sincerity comes in and you can see it in their post.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey, JIT, nice to see you're back.

Some in here may not know your background and be a bit surprised by your direct approach and street-wise language. I say we need all colours of the rainbow.

But do bear in mind there are some very sincere people who do not share our faith, for a whole variety of reasons, and with varying degrees of openness. Think back to your previous life and what you thought of believers. I bet you weren't always 100% reasonable or keen to try and understand where those fruit-cakes were coming from!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
oh btw, I want both sides to stop bashing for no reason at all. Athiest don' know if God is real so this is where the test of sincerity comes in and you can see it in their post.

[

Ok, I respect that

And atheists dont believe in god, therefore they will never believe he exists. That is what atheism is about. Please try to understand that.

But yes, lets stop the bashing from both sides

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yea i do remember when i thought communion was a potatoe chip and made fun of it as wavey lays, but now I am a firm beliver in it not just because of the euacharistic miracles but what i have felt it do to my soul.

But I never thought christians were fuitcakes because I always had a sincerity, which means I was open to whatever. if God is real yet I got some issues like lust or whatever, I'm not letting that be an excuse to block reality and the truth and God knew that about me.

Also I love innocent people and God is very innocent, I've always loved gentile people and so forth.

the bottom line is Pause4, all colors of the rainbow are, or shouldn't be welcome. the ones who have no sincerity at all should not be allowed here.

Open debate, yes. people who don't have one tenth of a percent of sincerity but are trolling, no.

God bless you pause4.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

welcome back.when i was hacked out of here july7 there were 141,000 members.i just approximately 2 weeks ago received it back from repairs but still with some viruses/etc. in it that have also taken time to root out.there are now 144,867 members.
3,867 more opinions to listen to because not a one of us thinks the same about nearly any subject.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Very good point,very well put!

top topics

join