It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek: Fact or Fiction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

No.. there were several real fakes... yes, but there was one that turned out to be the real, real bit of footage from his video. The ats member was threatened with a lawsuit over it and had it removed. For a short period of time people did see the real portion of the real footage.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I really don't think that is fair to say, at this point we just do not know for certain. Just because someone holds out for money does not make what they are presenting false. You don't begrudge Steven Spielberg for not letting his newest movie leak out on Youtube other than the teaser so why treat a common person this way?

What could well be possible is that he has been sharing his experiences and photos pretty damn openly for a long time now and one day turned around and realized my family is barely scraping by and here I am doing nothing about it when I have in my possession something that could make our lives at least easier in one sense. Perhaps the day came when he had to borrow money to pay his electric bill and he just said enough is enough.

Its easy to judge people when you are not in their shoes. Ya sure he could be a money glutton hoaxer, but until we know it is only fair to give him the benefit of the doubt. I am sure it is the way you would want to be treated if your positions were reversed. Until you have walked a mile in someone elses shoes you cannot say you would do differently as you nor anyone else truly knows the fullness of his circumstances.

Just something to consider.

<< 1   >>

join