It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A humble suggestion to improve the ATS MIX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This needs to be moved to the appropriate forum, god help me I have no clue which exact forum.

This is for the ATX MIX show.

It's just an idea, but I think a great addition to the show would be a critique of the debate forum debates. what I envision is a small segment recaping the current debates going on as if Dave and Johnny were sports commentators.

Us fighters work so hard on our debates, I feel that this is a jewel in the crown of ATS and would love to hear about them. (maybe with member feedback) I think this would be an excellent addition to the wonderful ATS MIX.

ATS MIX is a great AWESOME show already. Dave Rabbit and Johnny Anonymous really do an excellent job with the boards already, and I am sure that Us fans don't want a huge change in formatting. But this is simply a humble suggestion.

Even better still, depending on the topic, the particular show, (ATS MIX, BTS MIX AP MIX) could host and commentate the debate.

I think a combination between these gems of media outlets would be great for ATS. Increase traffic flow to the site, encourage even a more broader range of topics, showing support for what is in my opinion one of the greatest parts of this site. In the most intelligent manner possible.

Its an idea

[edit on 9/1/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
WUK,

I think that is a fantastic idea - although I think that Dave may just lose it at times commenting onsome of the debates.

I hope it's considered coz it's a fantastic idea - You'd be getting an S&F if I could.

PLUS...Liz V in your avatar today has made me wake upwith a smile :-0

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think that this is a worthy idea to consider. The member debates in my opinion are great stuff to read and I think it would be great for members to hear about all the great stuff the fighers are working on.

I mean it could even evolve into fighters getting a fan base during tournaments.

Just a small addition to the show to spotlight what is a great forum here on the site.

join