It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That temperature unreached

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
1. What temperature would it take for gravity to even become frozen?

2. Can gravity turn into a solid by a temperature?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

What the hell?

You cant freeze gravity

You're a strange child

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ive never thought about gravity like that tbh but i dont think it can freeze its not a solid or a liquid or gas anyway its a force.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Mabus

What the hell?

You cant freeze gravity

You're a strange child

Really? Wow! I thought gravity froze at 32 degress below absolute zero farenheit! You learn something new every day around here I tell ya.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Theoretically, gravity is imparted into 'space' and matter through interacting upon sub-atomic particles.

If these particals were cooled to absolute zero (which is impossible), it is rational to speculate that gravity would also freeze, but then, so would time.

Current knowledge determines however, that gravity is an independant entity, and influences our reality without us being able to influence it.

The experiment at CERN is supposed to determine how and if gravity is a quantifiable entity by the discovery, or not, of the Higg's boson.

Many scientists believe that this boson (aka. the God particle) can travel through and influence other dimensions.

We might find out soon enough when they fire it up (CERN) next month.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just to add another angle aspect:

According to the anti-Christ bible there is "also" a freeze outside of the freeze concerning anything water (as a stem (gas), water (liquid), and ice (solid)).

I stress "also" because in it underlying are more than just that. You'd know what I mean in the how the anti-Christ bible is to be read.

I figure what is outside of what is freezable in our normal known moment is any force. Such as gravity (is gravity the authority over all other forces?). Who can escape or even move from gravity if it could become frozen? All things are under gravity as if gravity is a ruler it seems.

To freeze gravity means it would freeze across howsoever long space continues, because the frozen gravity would turn frozen gravity on the edges of it. It would be a movement. How fast? Instant? Or light speed would the freeze travel? Who knows.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Mabus]

Personal testimony I share:

I think I get how the rain didnt come down in the form of the yard I was in ago. It in the cloud only gravity was frozen, then that explains it. Or part of it because also it would be a matter of whatsoever was in the yard shape in some way having hand in why even the wind didnt push rain on the edges in in while the clouds above didnt pour rain down. Whatever the part was it concerned a sideways aspect. Gravity on earth brings in downward to the earth. Anyway the rain did start to come in the yard it was kept from, obviously intensionally. So it were either frozen gravity or deletion of water at hand.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Mabus]

new topics

top topics

join