posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:35 PM
Let it be prophesied in what I'm getting to...
1. There is the center of our milky way.
2. There is two centers of our solar system. (The sun and 5th planet Jupiter which both happen to be biggest in our solar system).
^^Notice the center planet is now missing by new definition to what is a planet.
3. There is the center of our life (the planet Earth).
4. There is the center of your nation (the White House here in the U.S.).
5. There is the center of our governments (the president of the U.S. Yes, the U.S. president is center attention of the governments of the globe).
So in a prophecy or prophesy you've been following... who is the center of your world? Yourself or someone else?
In a prophecy or phophesy you've been following... who is revealed the center of "the" whole world?
If there is the center of our emotion (calm) and there is the center of our experience (awareness), then the whole world must have a center someone
during the present moment of it that is in flesh and blood seperate from what you'd think of as spirit, angelic, demonic, or alien; and seperate from
heaven, paradise, utopia, limbo, purgatory, and hell. Who is it? And what is it they must do till the next center of the world is (that is, if
there shall be a next)?
Let me point out that if a center can become no more here, and change things to how we know it, like with the center planet, then who is to say the
one who is currently the center of the world cant become no more here, or even, cant turn everyone and everything here to become no more here?
[edit on 30-8-2008 by Mabus]