It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Planning Unilateral Iran Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Mark. I agree with your posts, but please tell me, who the hell was the one who let all the refugees to settle down in Europe. Some Zionist moron in the European Union. Where from the Zionists are getting their money? Israel. Why the Muslims are fled from their home? Because the U.S. and Israel is attacked many of their countries and forced them to leave. It's a great chess game, but if Iran, Russia or the Asians are going to wipe out Israel, all the Muslims will return home. Israel and the U.S. is the presence of the so called insurgents in the Middle East. If Israel will vanish, many problems will be solved on the Middle East and also throughout the planet.

And Iran is not going to lead a crusade against Europe. One, because there is a small country, called as Hungary what they're considering as their far relatives, although the Hungarians are full with Christians, that's not a problem for Iran. They're far relatives. Even their national statues are the same. Turkey, the other great Muslim state is also considering the Hungarians as their respectful brothers, while they had a rough past. Two, Iran is the most peaceful in the Iran, Israel, U.S. trio. Not they're the ones, whose want to make a WW3. U.S. and Israel wants to make a great war to fulfill the prophecy for the Zionists, which is a complete lie and fabrication.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

(contains a lot of "you"s... but not adressed towards you Sheridan
just for clarification)

Well said... All the rethoric in the world or threats can never justify an attack on any country. I don't care wether they are sending arms to the palestinians. One mans terrorist is another man's hero and since we can't rely on our own people to tell the truth about the history in such affairs as Iran vs. Israel, we can't take their word for granted that what ever they do is ok, and justified.
If you can smell money more than moral in a case of war then something is wrong.

Hopefully Israel is just rattling their chain as usual. I think the western world is getting desperate to get any result from Ahme. He just knows what they are up to and that they won't attack as any attack would probably result in a chaotic battlefield engulfing countries that would rather be without that conflict.

Seriously I don't understand why why why why we are butting in over there... It's not our place, it never was and we ought to turn the deaf ear towards Israel. They are nothing than crybaby leechers that kick a bees' nest and then come running home to daddy W.

Stay out of the middleeast... fix our own house before commenting on the neighbours and NO... this neighbour will never launch a nuclear device, regardless of how bad you want them to look.

[edit on 31/8/08 by flice]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
I am a bit amazed by the posts from sheridan..
that is because I claim the same things about the Muslim people..
They are thinking they are better then everybody else they want islamic supremacy and world domination.

Think the same thing about the muslims? How about that most muslims are very kind and compassionate to foreigners when you go to a muslim country. I've been to both Israel, Morocco and Saudi (And plan to go to Jordon and Iran in the future), and the Israelis are the worst nation I've ever been to. They desperately tried any tactic to get out out of there (You're a non-Jew to them), and their stares and insults make you a lifetime Israeli-hater. I can see why the muslims don't trust them. There's just this "aura" about them, where.. Well, it's a very weird "feeling", where you wouldn't trust a Jew if your life depended on it. And I'm talking from experience.

On the other hand, both muslim countries that I've been to have welcomed me. Never treated me in any negative way, and always been extremely polite. As a Christian, if I had to defend one religion over another, I'd defend a muslim over a Jew.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JasonT

And add to that that christianity isn't the most sane and pure religion itself. All faiths have their very own insane fanatics. But since there are so many jesus lovers in the west it kinda became ok to follow that kind of derangement.

The muslims I've met have also been very hospitable and kind and from what I've heard from people who went there they treat their guests as a member of the family not even judging what religion if any they belong to... now that's more than can be said about christians. Damn it, all this "Jesus this, jesus that" "god will save us and blah blah blah"... it has a terribly desperate feel to it. I never heard a muslim pouring Allah talk into my ears.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
flice - Exactly. I never heard a muslim giving me an "Allah-talk" or anything like that. The most that has happened is where we've had a light-hearted discussion on our respective religions, which was quite enjoyable to participate in.

Save for the fanatics that take up a percentage of all religions, I'd safely say that 9/10 muslims I've met would be better people than most Christians I know, and probably all Jews.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JasonT

I'm a Christian, but I worked with Muslims and we never had an argument with each other. They're respecting us, our country, our religion and they're not interfering into our lives. But for exchange they're asking one thing. Don't interfere into theirs and accept them too. They're proud for their culture, just as we proud for ours. They're gladly speaking about it, IF we're asking them. They're not bothering us with it, if we don't want to. But you can learn from them. In my country, no one is against the Muslims. We have no problem with them. And also they're running the greatest and the best money exchanges in the financial district. They're treating us as friends. Also, I can't say the same good about the Zionist Jews, "Israel is above everything and everyone" type of people in my country. The standard Jews are also hate the Zionists here, because by our and their opinion, unlike the Muslims and other religions in my country, Zionists are not representing any type of moral values at all. They're just live to destroy, create chaos and enemies instead of live in harmony and build.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wow, this is a rare topic, never seen a war with Iran come up before.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Dude, i am sure that you never been to Israel. It is beautiful country.
I am not saying that it is perfect or without serious issues. But ,as i understand from you previous posts, there are other countries with their own problems. Your current position is - "i do not know anything about Israel and never been there but

Israel = dirty wasteland, home of terrorists, thieves and criminals.
The Israelis are believing that they're some sort of superior race and you can see it on them.
They hate the Israelis too, because they're arrogant and dirty (Literally)

How you counted warmongering fanatics percentage?

If you want to swallow the lies somebody feeds you - that is fine too though. Some got head to think, some got head just to nod.
Hey you are right about one thing though. Jerusalem is the most beautiful city in Israel!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Everyone needs to understand that a big portion of the Christian evangelical movement wants to help bring about the end of the world so they can be raptured. They believe Israel is a key to that end. They want it and preach it in the streets.

Here is a very good Documentary that should scare the hell out of any reasonable person.

First a link in case the embedding does not work.

The Doomsday Code

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Excuse my ignorance on the topic, but I was under the impression that we now know that Iran does not possess, or is close to possessing nuclear capabilities?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Lone, the book of revelations describe an event in the Earth's history, a natural event at that. It also states that this could happen again so its more than likely that what it is actually describing is a returning bollide that brings about much devastion on Earth.

In the revelations it states that the mountains shifted, that the stars flew from the sky that the Sun rose in the West and not the East. None of these events could be man made. What is being described in the revelations is the Earth being hit by a bollide or several of them which results in the reshaping of the entire land masses, years of volcanic activity, earth quakes and near total destruction of all life forms.

The Revelations are a record of a natural event that will happen again in the future and that we must be prepared for it. What has happened is that all the religeous fanatics have taken this record of natural events and turned it into some kind of religeous doomsday code which it is not. Despite any wars nuke or otherwise they would not bring about the events as described in the Revelations.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Has nothing to do with Bible prophecy. Human race is a warlike speicies and fights one another constantly. Saying Israel and the Arabs will have a nuclear exchange at some nebulous point in the future isn't prophetic, just good odds-making.

Any prediction made given infinite time will come true, but that isn't prophecy. A prophecy has a date to substantiate it as having been prophetic. Heck, I can make prophecies all day long that, eventually, will all come to pass. Oogy-woogy [waves hands mystically]

In the time of Peter, Paul, Mary our star, the sun, will become angry and set fire to the planet.

...In about 4 billion years ya, it'll go into it's red giant phases and we're cooked. And I'm sure there will be prominent people amed Peter, Paul, and Mary people will look around for and find to give more credence to my prophetic statement.

This sort of thing and the UFO stuff is why no one takes you guys seriously. You have good vocabularies to sound like you're intelligent, but your gullibility proves otherwise.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Isreal is doing this under the same idea that idiot the Georgians call a president invaded OS for thinking that if they get into to major trouble the US and NATO will bail them out.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
Israel, IMO, and since they are already pushing the button, will probably also eliminate Mecca, and thus Islam. This will have an impact on our troops battling 'insurgents', or criminals. This will end the war on terror, and they lose.

If Israel, or any other nuclear power, chose to "eliminate" Mecca, God help them...God help us all, actually. The number of Islamic "insurgents" would increase a hundred-fold, all around the world.

How would Catholics respond if the Vatican was nuked? How would Jews respond if Jerusalem was leveled? How would the teenage ding-dongs react if Hollywood was decimated?...

I'm not taking a side here, except that I'm ethically opposed to mutually-assured destruction. And I'll be sure to mention that to St. Peter...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Isreal is doing this under the same idea that idiot the Georgians call a president invaded OS for thinking that if they get into to major trouble the US and NATO will bail them out.

The difference here, of course, is that the US would "bail" Israel out...although Israel has far more destructive forces than Georgia at its behest.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
When Isreal is needing extra troops, will they allow "Gentiles" to help them combat the enemy?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well, watch all the third Reich Fans crawl out from under their rocks...
I thought the world had established that killing Jews didn't fix any problems.... So being dirty and arrogant is a reason to die ? Thats half the people I know who are atomic dust.

If this attack happens, watch oil soar, and the dollar plummit. I'm not sure any american, no matter how antisemite they be, should be gleefuly rubbing his hands over this particular piece of news. Because poo-poo will be hitting the fan all over your wall street markets...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 38181
When Isreal is needing extra troops, will they allow "Gentiles" to help them combat the enemy?

There's no question.

-in defense of the one-line post-

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
How soon we forget !? Remember " Weapons of Mass Destruction " ??
I hear all of this "Nuke" talk and you have to realize that you can purchase a nuke if you have enough money which the Iranians already have and even if you have the technology working in a lab. Delivering a nuke is on an entirely different level.

Its really about the Iranians bucking the petrodollar system and selling their Oil for Euros eliminating the profits from the western bankers. This will ruin the entire petro dollar system as we know it if it persists and the wealthy bankers (who finance Israel) will end up losing lots of money.

here is a summary :
"The petrodollar system is no different than the gold standard. Today’s currency is simply underwritten by the one vital source of energy upon which every industrialized society depends—oil. If the dollar is de-linked from oil; it will no longer serve as the de-facto international currency and the US will be forced to reduce its massive trade deficits, rebuild its manufacturing capacity, and become an export nation again. The only alternative is to create a network of client regimes who repress the collective aspirations of their people so they can faithfully follow directives from Washington. "

We've been after the Iranians oil and money since the Shah of Iran was inserted into Iran by the CIA to allow US corporate interests to get their fingers in the pie.

Read the book...Confessions of an Economic Hitman ...

Its spells out what is really going on with Iran , Oil and the Dollar.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Amen to that. It's all about cash. Unless some of you are going to get a slice, I don't see what the fuss is about... Greedy bankers on both sides of the road, none of which seem worth siding with, for me anyhow...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join