It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111,911,1234,111 Do you notice any of these.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i have already started a thread about how i have beens seeing the numbers 11:11 a hell of a lot lately and ive started meditating fairly recently so im wondering if thats a contribution to it aswell.

but it seems that everyone who like meditates or does something spiritual usually sees the numbers 1111,911,1234,111 it cant be a coincidence the amout of people who are seeing these numbers so im starting this threads hoping that someone knows what they mean.

god bless

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
oh of course man, i think it's getting more common too as people start to realize there's a bigger picture to this reality than we can see... i can't tell you how many times i'll look at the clock and it's 12:34, 11:11, 12:12, etc...

here's some interesting links:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.greatdreams.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Cheers mate ill be sure to have a look at some of those links.

did u start meditating or doing anything spiritual before u started to realize these numbers or did u just get it randoimly and ye i believe theyre a way begger picture to it all aswell

just out of curiosity who like invented numbers aswell cause i think theyre something about all the numbers but i dunno its just a hunch that all the numbers are the numbers for a reason like a message

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

well it seems that about the same time i started researching the majority of the stuff that's now talked about on this site (before i'd even heard of ATS), like conspiracies and whatnot, i started to notice these things. you could almost say, that when i "woke up" or became enlightened to the real truths out there, i started to see these numbers. as for meditation, i've never really done it, but i'm stupid for not practicing it. it needs to be done daily, and i've yet to even start..

[edit on 30-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I had forgotten about having been through some of this when I was younger. According to these past memories, (?) I used to have visitors at the old flipping digital clock time of 1:11 am. The clock would stand still and I wasn't able to even smoke a cigarette. This suggests to me these visiting memories didn't start until around 15 or so.

I believe they also referred to themselves as the guardians. But, since I also recall people from the government and a few airforce personel most of my childhood, I think it was related to some alien/military program and alleged abductions. Some have mentioned Mkultra. I think that's a BS excuse though. I get e-mails from some site that sends alleged messages from the 'spirit guardians' through their alleged contacts. (yawn)

So, for me, it hasn't been 11:11 as much as 1:11. I have a regal which has 111 on it's insignia and 3 ones together in the vin code. My adress also has three ones...ok, whatever.

In the roman numeral system, these could also represent four individuals, species from other worlds or entities, the four elements, four horsemen etc. This could also the fourth correction, or passing or all of the above.

Some say this is 1,111 guardians etc. I still notice it as if it's some reminder, but, still haven't been able to connect with it so much. 9/11 was a traumatic event I had supposedly foreseen and drew pictures of when I was younger. This as if somehow signals a series of events as if some count down such as 2012 or whatever.

One of my so-called delusions was that it was nearing the end of some game and program.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yes ...matter fact I do. I see it in areas of life where it is next to impossible to be coincidental. I call it synchronicities..its a form of the universe communicating I believe.

1111, 111, 444, 322, 223, 911.

Most want to explain it away as Fnord or coincidental. It isnt...your true self knows it isnt as well, so dont listen to the ones that try to draw ya into your limited logical brain.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I look at clocks and whatever.. numbers I see are..

1212, 1215, 311, 911.

I don't know why i think it has more to do with significant times in ur life..

like dates

1212 is my bday
1215 is kids bday
311 is Spain bombing
911 is wtc incident..

But i think it is more to do with dating or something than chance.. But i could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I swear to god, many times recently, I look at the watch and it's 9:11, the other day, I saw... 9:11 , 6:11, and 7:11 all in the same day. It's so weird that at the exact time that is, I see that.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What's happening to me more recently is I'm seeing times that start and end with the same number. 3:03 6:16 5:25 and so on. I've also noticed I'm seeing my birthday more frequently when I look at the clock.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yep. When ya have it showing up on NFL play clocks and it being the returned change for purchases made at stores in a big way...yeah

Never let them insult your intelligence and tell you that you are imagining things and reading into it. They lie knowingly and unknowingly

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePiemaker
What's happening to me more recently is I'm seeing times that start and end with the same number. 3:03 6:16 5:25 and so on. I've also noticed I'm seeing my birthday more frequently when I look at the clock.

God bless you folks...you do see it. I can honestly say i love you all

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ehya,

I guess, in essence, this will be me coming out of the proverbial closet; in that, I have always maintained a fairly skeptical viepoint here at ATS, and never really have let anyone in on what goes on with me.

That said .........

Yep, I see them constantly. I am also noticing that different people also have certain numbers that only they seem to see on a constant basis. Mine happens to be 818 and 916.

I can dispell a few aspects mentioned in this, and other threads about numbers.

[1] It is not about meditation. I know this because I don't meditate whatsoever, never have.

[2] It's not about "ATS influenced", that meaning, I see a lot of folks attempting to debunk what we experience as being influenced merely by the fact that others say the are, causing a domino effect of influenc. I dispell that one witht the fact that I was seeing numbers long before I returned to ATS to ever read about it.

[3] I have seen a lot of folks saying that we only notice these numbers on the clock, and disregard the rest. Not true. If anyone else is like me, these numbers are usually the only ones I see. I don't usually see 1:09, or 12:15, it's 1:11 or 12:12. I have even tried to debunk myself, in that I will START to look at the clock, and then stop myself, so then I would not see a certain number. But, after I wait a bit, THEN look at the clock ........ dammit - 8:18 !!
Sometimes I will look at the clock and it be 11:10, in the split micro nano second that I realize HAH, I win, the clock would turn to 1111 as I am still thinking that thought. I never see 4:37, or 2:19, it's always 4:44 or 2:22. Whatever the hour is, I will see the continuitous number of time (I think that makes sense, lack of wording for this)

[3b] It's not just the clock. License plates, route numbers, weight of a bag of random fruit placed on the checkout scale fer cripes sakes, everywhere I go ........ there they are.

OK, I think that's enough for now.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh, one more note (didn't want anyone to miss this in an edit)

Did any of you notice that between 1 and 3 weeks ago, the numbers NOT happening but rarely? But are back to normal frequencies again now?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
what are you talking about? i have never seen these numbers you talk of

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Thank you misfit. Never hide brother when you have a chance to share like you did. I am beginning to believe there are no mistakes or coincidences and one cannot survive without the many and the many cannot survive without the one.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
what are you talking about? i have never seen these numbers you talk of

That's just it ........ we're not really sure. We just know it happens.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I definitely see 9:11 on clocks nearly daily. And its not some sort of timing thing within my own house as I have seen 9:11 on several clocks in different locations. A lot of these threads have been popping up lately so there seems to be something up with us humans syncing up to certain times.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Perhaps not ATS influenced, but an influence nonetheless?
Perhaps you subconsciously pick up the 11:11 or 12:12 because you think it is significant somehow. And thus subconsciously respond to it, and then consciously look at it.

Technically speaking the chance of looking at 11:11 is the same as the chance of looking at 04:28, if we weren't bound by sleep and work.

I too often look at the clock of my PC or my real clock and see these numbers, and funny enough this happens *most* when I'm about to go to bed.

Specifically 11:11 and 23:23 (which can be argued to be the same in a certain way, mimicking the eleventh hour and minute)

Which leads me to believe that this is either my biological clock affecting me, or just some subconscious thing affecting me.

Note that I do not meditate, however I am a very proficient Lucid Dreamer (not at WILD-ing though, I just get natural LD's)

[edit on 30/8/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

But that's exactly what I was saying - I never see the normal "4:28", it would instead be 4:44.

Also, I live by no schedule whatsoever, my sleep patterns are not patterns at all, I am up at sporadic hours of the day/night. I've actually washed the car at 3am.

Believe me, I have tried my damnest to debunk myself, because to be honest with you, experiencing this day after day after month after month without cessation and without explanation is extremely frustrating.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Believe me, I have tried my damnest to debunk myself, because to be honest with you, experiencing this day after day after month after month without cessation and without explanation is extremely frustrating.

But what are you actually trying to debunk?

What is it that you are claiming that this is? Debunking usually means proving that it's not what someone says that it is.

In my humble opinion I think the most logical explanation is that it's the subconscious influencing us.

However how do you prove something like that? I sure as hell know I am not in a position to try that, and I doubt that anyone in the world has the technology or experience to show us that the subconscious is responsible for it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join