It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face to Face: What Questions Should I Ask?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am attending a small lecture with Charles N. Lietzau at our local library; more information linked below. I am sure he will be doing a Q&A session after the presentation and I am wondering what questions I should ask him?

The people here on ATS are the crutch of revelant information and I am hoping you can all help me. Please send me some insightful questions I can ask and discuss with Mr Lietzau and also include any links to information that would support your question. Any help would be appreciated!

External source: www.battlecreekenquirer.com.../20080825/NEIGHBORHOODS05/808250330

Dr. Chuck Lietzau is a Consultant with MUFON, the international “Mutual UFO Network,” the Michigan chapter, “MIMUFOR,” and a Board Member of ICCRA, the “Independent Crop Circle Researchers' Association.” MUFON's motto is “dedicated to the Scientific Study of UFOs for the Benefit of Humanity.” ICCRA proposes that “the data is the only authority.” These principles guide his investigations at all times, especially when they cross the frontiers into regions of study generally considered to be “unorthodox.”

Friends and family are already poking fun at me and when I registered for the tickets, the girl behind the counter literally laughed at me! I have been out here on ATS for a while and I have forgotten how people in the "real" world view the ideas associated with aliens and UFOs. I think it goes to show how well the truth is being covered up.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Setharoo

My relatives think I am nuts for having books and being interested in this stuff (my boys on the other hand think it is cool).
There are many questions that can be asked about the Stephenville Texas sighting that MUFON is investigating.
I would ask on his stance on current controversies such as MJ-12 papers and abduction encounters. (Find some good cases for a comment).

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Thank you Kidflash. I will definitely be asking questions about the Stephenville, TX encounters. Mr Lietzau is a member of the MUFON network and I am hoping that he has some not-yet-released information considering that MUFON did an on-location study; maybe some insider dirt.

I will be doing some research on the MJ-12 papers. I am not very familiar with the story, but will learn what I can before I attend.

Abduction stories are just not my interest. There are way too many variables to consider when discussing alien abductions that I personally don’t care to get involved. I have my own personal beliefs, but many are rooted in psychology and the science involved can be interpreted in different ways. Until someone produces stronger physical evidence I choose to avoid the topic. On a side note though, I find alien implants fascinating and they are usually associated with some kind of abduction.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Setharoo

The MJ-12 papers are a series of memos and other papers purported to be about the crash at Roswell and other alien craft stories. They have been dismissed as hoaxes by some, and others say they are real. Stanton Friedman has been researching them and has found out there are a lot of hoaxes out there. He has not said the original ones are real, but so far they have not been found to be hoaxes. He has researched countless archives to check out the numerous ways they were typed and their many different forms. It is a long and arduous task, but I think it is worth it to find out if they are real.

I agree about the abductions. I believe there are some great cases out there, but the field is muddled with too many conflicting theories. The Hill case is so far the best one, since it is one of the first of its kind and is not tainted.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Take MJ12 documents with a grain of salt, but don't believe to all their debunking campaign.

top topics

join