It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evangelicals energized by McCain-Palin ticket

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I really pray that true Christians can realize they are sheep amongst wolves and start being as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves, as Christ commanded. We need to see through the veil of rhetoric surrounding Roe v. Wade as the defining issue in choosing party affiliation. We are being used to further a fascist global agenda, and it needs to stop.

I disagree that all Evangelicals are Dominionists per se, though church leadership, the modern Pharisees, certainly do fit the bill. Blind allegiance to church leadership is not Christ's teaching, either. Everything must be proven against Scripture and conform to the truth revealed by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Ticamanicus I will put it farther than the vagina alone, I think that her uterus is the one that is calling the shots for McCain, after all the reason he chose a woman with a record on her uterus is to make it attractive to Hillary followers that are still indecisive.

I guess Palin uterus has a good record.

Well i reall just meant the fact that she was a female; not a specific body part. I do not think that anyone believes this woman's pro-life stance will bring Hillary supporters over.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

Oh, we know that making an issue of abortion rights is to gear the whole issue of the dirty rags that she has away from the mind and harts of Republican supporters.

I guess is well known that she get away with corporate favors for corporate deals and by god the law is not problem.

What a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Law? Law?! LAW??!!

We are talking about politicians. Don't try to confuse the issue by talking about something as irrelevant to politics as 'laws.'

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

Well, we have all learned our lesson when it comes to politicians and law, but Sarah Barracuda goes a littler bit farther.

Don't you dare marry her sister and then divorce her
she will make sure your life is a living hell.

Investigation to begin into whether Governor Sarah Palin abused her power in firing Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan.

The legislative council approved 100,000 dollars for the investigation that will find out whether Palin was angry at Monegan for not firing an Alaska State Trooper who went through a messy divorce with Palin's sister.

If she is this spiteful in her own state can you imagine as the VP of the white house.

She is still very much hormonal and I see that she may get very bit** when premenstrual.

www.ktva.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

If only she had been having gay sex with strangers in bathrooms or with children. Then there would be no investigation. Seriously folks, she is a republican. Being under investigation for abuses is like a merrit badge.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join