It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution is dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Born , work , breed and die
Where is the human passion for freedom in today´s society ,i look at my friends and all i see are society zombies , i look at my mother with her two hard working jobs , just has i see many people like this , people that have no purpose to live for.

Any person that does not act and think has society and media purposes us to act , is a aberration of the same , a freak.

How is it that so many people are capable of living in reign of hipocrasy ,
were everybody closes their eyes to the problems , or find lame excuses for them , and dont face the reality.

Why are most afraid of a revolution , abolishing the existing powers, changing the way of life?

Sorry if someone finds this rant confusing , but has i see myself turning into what i hate the most , i get full of rage.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
Born , work , breed and die
Where is the human passion for freedom in today´s society ,i look at my friends and all i see are society zombies , i look at my mother with her two hard working jobs , just has i see many people like this , people that have no purpose to live for.

Any person that does not act and think has society and media purposes us to act , is a aberration of the same , a freak.

How is it that so many people are capable of living in reign of hipocrasy ,
were everybody closes their eyes to the problems , or find lame excuses for them , and dont face the reality.

Why are most afraid of a revolution , abolishing the existing powers, changing the way of life?

Sorry if someone finds this rant confusing , but has i see myself turning into what i hate the most , i get full of rage.

God I hear you...

I'm in CA its 5am and I can't sleep due to something like this...

For myself, I am a devoted musician - I am good enough to have a go at it but, I have been knocked flat so many times I often feel like throwing in the towel.

I cannot imagine anything but being a musician and I am 28, time to figure out a plan B.

The hardest thing for me is that I am actually really good, I doubt I can ever do anything as good or love anything as much...

"They all say do what you love".... BS if I've ever heard it!

I feel rage and the most chilling sadness yet. I've been fooled by my own dreams.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't really see a revolution in the strictest sense of the word happening.

Americans have it too easy. The things people would have to give up are just too much. It would take an extreme loss of liberty to wake people up and I don't see TPTB letting society get to that point. You have to admit they are damn good at what they do.

I agree that many people are zombie like, what you have to understand is that most people don't want much out of life. People are content with a stable job, a family, a big screen tv,football and beer. As long as they have that, or the chance to obtain it , there will be no revolution.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yes, just as you said - born,work,breed,die. This is human life since,well, beginning of our history. If you are not content with few precious moments in all this repeating tale - what do you suggest? There are almost seven BILLION people on this rock and all have their dreams and desires that most will not fulfill.Is it a fault of a person or of a system? If you do not care for material stuff - then nobody - nobody at all - can "force" their zombie existence on you.
Will revolution you suggest change something in this situation? Because what REALLY all the revolutionists before you wanted - is to be in places of those who now are at the top. A change of actors in the same screenplay. All world a stage - and it is really so. Once again - what do you suggest to make humans really free that we do not have now? Are you prepared to drag all 7000000000 individuals by their ears to your private idea of heaven on Earth? And how many you are prepared to sacrifice?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I agree with you 100%. I have stopped trying to hold intelligent conversations with my family and friends about the real issues. They are all so blind. I mention the Bilderberg Group, they look at me like I have 3 heads and start a convo about American Idol. Why are people not willing to exercise their rights? Why are they not open to seeing the reality of these situations?? I am the black sheep in my family because of what I stand for. I always hear how they don't understand my politics. If they would really listen to me for once instead of dismissing me as a "Conspiracy Theorist" maybe they would learn a little bit.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Revolution never dies. It sleeps.
You can trade comfort for freedom.
You always have a choice.
No plan b, no compromises.
Revolutions are born when people are hungry.
Never stop believing, or fighting those everyday battles.
Ni dieu, ni maitre.
Peace, comrade.

top topics

join