It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Everyone Ignoring these 'UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I see a lot of videos posted on ATS showing short clips of UFO's CGI fakes etc... yet in all the explanations and guessed I never saw the ones below brought to the table...

I did a search here and only found them mentioned in one old post from 2006 from the UK and twice referenced in my posts.

I also hear a lot of talk about the possibilities and technologies of these UFO's yet all along these ones below are ignored...

jlnlabs.online.fr...

U.S., British Militaries May Deploy UAV Flying Saucers
www.thought-criminal.org...
www.foxnews.com...

Welcome to GFS Projects - the home of a novel way of flying.
www.gfsprojects.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Simple, because people want to believe UFO's of alien origin exist. You have to think about it. Why would a UFO of alien origin just come and fly around and then leave in under a minute. It doesn't add up.

I am not doubting other life out there, but I have yet to see proof that they have come to this planet.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Your point has been made, no on bothered to even reply to this thread. If this was flipped around, it would have been a whole different story.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Impressive work by what I assume to be amateurs.
May well be responsible for a few "sightings".

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Because they don't share characteristics that many UFO's have. Those videos show a small craft in the shape of a flying saucer, but they aren't : Huge, quiet, fast, stable, etc that many of the other sightings and videos show.

Sure, there are many fake videos out there, and they could be from a remote control device like these, but I doubt that all are due to little noisy remote control "toys".

[edit on 30-8-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Very cool!

The last one sort of reminded me of some of the CGI videos.

You could certainly freak some people out with them!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
How do you explain a mile long "RC saucer" ?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have always wondered why Naudin doesn't find additional funding by marketing his models as toys.

In the internal email of Pegasus there was discussion today about the benefits of being an independant scientists (and the desire of one of our members to seek independant studies/research). It was described as a near "God" like level of power, as you are out from under the thumb of the powers that be.

It is true. Naudin is an excellent example of this (Claude Poher was the one discussed among the group).

How many others are there? I don't mean Tom Bearden. I mean folks who are really putting their theories to physical tests.

Excellent thread, Zorgon. I am hopeful that we will see some good dialogue come from it.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I have always wondered why Naudin doesn't find additional funding by marketing his models as toys.

There was something about that... the European equivalent of the FAA... But yeah it would be a great idea... maybe we should look into it I have JL's personal email

And then a week later tons of new ufo videos on Youtube

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i think these toy's are something good to discuss when contemplating what some UFO's could actually be, and i think they have a place in the percentages of the different categories of explanations.

however they do not explain the majority of sightings that have been reported over the decades and they absolutely do not explain what i saw myself.

i have come to the conclusion that with these new toys and un-manned drones and CGI trickery we will never get to the bottom of this Phenomenon by examining pictures or video. those day's are over imo

but good thread Zorgon ...it needs to be exposed more

here are a couple video's i like...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hey Zorgon, another cool thread. I don't know how you find the time but... Respect!

I think these videos are great but i'm slightly baffled. In the first clip, it seems that a powerful fan is used to provide lift whereas the latter two clips seem to use the kind of technologies that we are looking for in a true electro-gravity systems. can you elucidate this?

Thanks Zorgon, you rock!

-ps. Is this the kind of thing boyd bushman discusses?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by TheGreensGoblin]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Maybe its because they look totally fake? And looks like a model? Those models actually wobbled in the air.

These type UFO videos usually get debunked anyway, or are easily spotted as fakes and end up not being believed by the viewer of the video, but I guess it would be strange to see the models flying around in person.

Those models certainly don't travel at extraordinary speeds at sharp angles do they? That would be impressive!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Because we are here to DENY IGNORANCE

A RC craft is not unidentified, hence NOT a UFO

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Because we are here to DENY IGNORANCE
A RC craft is not unidentified, hence NOT a UFO

Do you know the what the term DENY IGNORANCE means?

Well let me attempt to deny yours

Yes these are indeed RC craft and the title has 'ufo' not ufo. But then it says so... but as usual in your haste to comment you missed the point

Do you know the operating principal behind these craft?

Its called the Coanda Effect...

The first military attempt was the Avro Arrow

Soon you can buy one...

Originally posted by thesneakiod
Those models certainly don't travel at extraordinary speeds at sharp angles do they? That would be impressive!

I don't suppose it ever occurred to any one that if you can build a model in your garage for a few buck... that the military might have something a little better?

And while laughing at the models, do you ever question just HOW they manage to fly?

As to your speeding off comment...

Well seems to me they have licked that issue

Older experiment USAF
www.laesieworks.com...

People shout DENY IGNORANCE... yet never pause to think that just maybe they reflect it

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Oct 18, 2007 ... US, British Militaries May Deploy Flying Saucers, Company in England builds unmanned flying saucer for surveillance purposes,

FOXNews.com - U.S., British Militaries May Deploy Flying Saucers
www.foxnews.com...

This is the design... based on the Coanda Effect

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Flight test of the larger one The models were built from a computer simulation and are flown here by JL Naudin

No Wind Test WMV Format

Windy Day Test WMV Format

[edit on 1-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The thing about saucers is that they're supposed to be dead silent. If that small human created saucer sounds that much, then imagine a space-ship sized saucer, it would sound like a turbo engine.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I personally don't believe that all UFO sightings are of ET origin, and these videos that Z posted back that statement up. It's pretty obvious to see that we've been very interested in saucer shaped craft since the late 40's, and the Germans were into them in the late 1930's. I'm sure these man made saucers will stir up some UFO sightings for sure, but that doesn't mean that many UFO sightings are not of ET origin... certainly many of the unexplained sightings could easily be ET.

Z, do believe that it's possible that our interest in saucer tech was peaked by the recovery of a craft at the Roswell crash? I think it's likely. Also, after we snagged ourselves a couple of German scientists from the Nazis our aeronautics development and testing had to have become much more advanced. Do you think that the germans had created a saucer before Roswell? And if so was the german saucer based on ET?

It's all speculative but i just wanted to pick your brain, thanks! Cool vids by the way, saved them all.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Z, do believe that it's possible that our interest in saucer tech was peaked by the recovery of a craft at the Roswell crash?

I do now after talking to Edgar Mitchell... before I thought it to be an old NAZI one that was being tested

Also, after we snagged ourselves a couple of German scientists from the Nazis our aeronautics development and testing had to have become much more advanced.

580 in fact.. 120 rocket scientists alone Von Braun 7th from left hand in pocket

Intelligence and government officials faced a delicate moral quandary in 1945 - whether it was worth it to give American homes to men who had invented weapons to kill American soldiers, men who in some cases subscribed to beliefs that hundreds of thousands Americans had died to eradicate. In the end they decided it was, if these men could help the United States defeat the Soviets.

—Christine Gibson is a former editor at American Heritage magazine.

SOURCE

Do you think that the Germans had created a saucer before Roswell? And if so was the German saucer based on ET?

Yes but I think based on Tesla... There is evidence of the Alderbaran connection, but nothing that is tangible at this time

But more and more images are coming out as the time limit expires on the secrecy...

Pop in here to see what we have so far
www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76 You have to think about it. Why would a UFO of alien origin just come and fly around and then leave in under a minute. It doesn't add up.

Hmmmm Well.... so just how long DOES it take a UFO to beam up a cow and run?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join