It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to leave for future archaeologists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
hahahhahaah ok you just hurt me again Hans. I am crying through the tears. You want wanna my kidneys or somethin'...hahahahhaaa.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I would just HAVE to leave a cupi doll. You know, the ones you squeeze and the eyes, the ears and everything sticks out? lol

I think journals and diaries showing the way of life.

Ama

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I would love to leave them something evil, sneaky evil, not real evil.

Like a Rubiks Cube with lots of little radiation warning stickers all over it, and maybe three moves from completion, make it appear that if it is completed, it offers something wonderful, or a little box made of wood, but with a lead lining, with a warning not to ever ever open the box, make it sound really mysterious, so they have debates as to whether they should open it or not, and inside a copy of the Beano or some other kids comic, with hints to it containing a secret code to some huge discovery.

Just something to have them exited and running around, teach them to open my resting place up.

I know really daft but it would definitely start a discussion, i doubt they would have a clue what small things like that where used for, there are many things just a few decades old today, we have no clue as to their function, for the radio activity, some of the radio active material used in the old smoke alarms, and inserted inside the center piece of the cube itself.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If the proverbial s hit the fan tomorrow. And if I could go underground, which in my current condition is highly improbable, the appalacians is where I would go. Hans just friended....you are limited to only 'one' kidney though...I need the other. Hans I'm actually a bit disappointed. You did not bring up haggis or blood pudding. You are slipping buddy.
[edit on 8/29/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 8/29/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Okay guys enought on this Pennsylvania love fest. Back on subject....You guys know that Penn state doesn't actually exist, its all a conspiracy. People who claim to be from Penn actually live in Nebraska. a rather nasty part of Nebraska where all you have to eat is chicken hemorroids and two day old hominy in teriyaki sauce.

Oh.... It's all so clear now!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

Schmidt what field of study are you going into?

[edit on 30/8/08 by Hanslune]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
We have already left massive amounts of crap in various "time capsules". Some of these wide variety of "time capsules" are called land fill, landmines, and buried stores of depleting uranium and other radioactive wastes that are sure to surprise and intrigue any future archeologist lucky enough to discover these "time capsules".

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I would like to be burried with an empty bottle of Bushmills Irish Whiskey and a sign that says, "I'm not dead, just a little drunk."

And a map of north western, PA. Representing the 814. Word to your mother.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
More input

Atlasastro: truth but not fun at all

Jester: A good one. Hmmm do you speak Gaelic and have an unhealthy love of potatoes? I won't even ask what the 814 reference is about.

Comments should address what you'd personally liked to be buried with to confuse archaeologists in the future. One should also consider what will survive and be "useable" in x thousands of years.

[edit on 2/9/08 by Hanslune]

<< 1   >>

join