It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Glasses are Also Missing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Remote viewing only works if the 'viewers' are isolated from the results/success of their viewing. It's an observer/effect separation thing. Read up on the RAND corporation 'protocols'.
(I of course have no proof of this amusing speculation)

That said, your glasses are on the left side of a white shelf somewhere (perhaps not in your house). There may perhaps be other objects on that shelf (something round?). Can't tell if they're obscured.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

Dude, your not funny...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
sorry my friend, your glasses accidentally landed in your trash and are now next to a tuna can and some hair in the local landfill.

you can stop looking for them, they're long gone

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
sorry i didnt respond, i am new here and they didnt send me my password, so when i exited i couldnt log back on. But no, i didnt find my glasses in my car, by my bedside, and i still have to look at the white shelves. Maybe you were right about the landfill

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
In between your car seats, right next to a petrified french-fry, sort of wedged into the seat-track.

I just looked in the other car, under the seat. and found my moms glasses! weiiird... too bad they werent mine
But she has been missing those for months...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well you could have totally misplaced them. I've searched my car over and over before looking for my cell phone, for a few days at a time, and then one day I look in the same place I've looked and there they are. weird.

In regards to the paranormal. do you have any sort of haunting going on at your home. Poltergeists have a trick they sometimes do called displacement. small objects like glasses for instance will disappear from where you were sure you left them, then about 2 weeks or some period of time later they will reappear exactly where you last left them, like on the empty coffee table where it would have been impossible to have missed them. used to happen at my house that I grew up in as a little kid.

But most likely you just misplaced them and haven't found them yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

In regards to the paranormal. do you have any sort of haunting going on at your home.....

Well, Im not exactly sure. I know that things go missing and turn up in places ive looked plenty of times. And there is a tile to my attic in my bedroom closet that was just recently pushed up and aside. A tile which neither I nor my parents can reach without a chair. That happened when i was ten too but my parents didnt believe me. Hopefully its no ghost and just my disorganization that lost these glasses

[edit on 1-9-2008 by fizliz]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Poltergeists have a trick they sometimes do called displacement. small objects like glasses for instance will disappear from where you were sure you left them, then about 2 weeks or some period of time later they will reappear exactly where you last left them, like on the empty coffee table where it would have been impossible to have missed them.

Do you mean to tell me that this is an actual recognised phenomena? My God, I've had this happen all my life. I put an object down next to me, it vanishes and shows up later in a totally different room or something where it could not have possibly got to under normal circumstances. I never realised that it was a known thing.
As for the glasses, I'm seeing a drawer in an old style desk or dresser.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fizliz

I have a strange feeling that they are not in your house. I could be wrong. But I dont think they are in your house...I hope that helps. Possibly try your mom's house. Try the bathroom, possibly a drawer in the bathroom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join