It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Stuff...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Ok so I've probably been spending too much time over at disclose.tv, I ran across this Art Bell show where a caller calls in sounding very scared, hardly able to talk saying he used to work at Area 51 and such. He said the aliens were extra dimensional beings and the they were triangulating his position and he didn't have much time. What really caused me to even consider that this caller was authentic was due to the fact that 15 seconds into the conversation the satellite goes downs for no explained reason. Anyone seen this yet? It sent chills down my spin.

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 29-8-2008 by oconnection]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This caller allegedly called back on a later date admitting to the call being a hoax.

Part 2 Area 51 Frantic Caller: The Apology

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Ya a lot of us around here ave heard that segment before......Pretty trippy tp think about.

Some say that the caller called back a few days to claim it was a joke or hoax...

But I couldn't find anything on it if he did call back or not...

If anyone has a link to help confirm if the caller called back and admitted it was a hoax would be awesome if possible.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BuffaloJoe
This caller allegedly called back on a later date admitting to the call being a hoax.

Part 2 Area 51 Frantic Caller: The Apology

Ok so was the radio program in on the prank also? How is it that the satellites went down also?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Still no one has commented on the point I made that the radio show's satellite went down just 15 seconds after the caller called in. Anyone care to comment on that?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
this has been done many times here, just search and you'll find many threads about the mystery are 51 worker.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
That was mysterious too. As always, there are those that say the callback was a hoax and or forced rebuttal and those who state the 2nd call was real.

Personally, I have no problem believing that the 2nd call was either bogus or coerced.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
this has been done many times here, just search and you'll find many threads about the mystery are 51 worker.

Mind providing a link? Do they cover any explanation to why the satellites went down so conveniently?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

ok, here you go....i guess the search feature is pretty tricky

Hope this is enough.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
the call is also featured as a backdrop to the chaotic drum-chaos that is Faaip de Oiad ( "voice of god" ) - off of the album Lateralus by the band TOOL.

-

[edit on 29-8-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
what i find strange is the person who called back has a voice that sounds metalic,synthesized.
im sure an extra dimensional being would be capable of replicating the voice of a human very easlily.

top topics

join