It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on CNN American Morning Exposing Obama and McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ron Paul on CNN American Morning Exposing Obama and McCain

www.dailypaul.com

Mods, Don't move this to decision 2008, there's no decision to make Ron Paul is no longer running for president.

He also speaks about both Obama and McCain wanting to keep troops protecting the georgian oil pipelines.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm surprised that CNN is allowing RP to speak this much truth but might as well be happy and not question.

I didn't know that Obama wanted to have troops protecting the georgian oil pipelines.

You it's funny, people say that a world govt. is a conspiracy theory, but there's puppet govts. all accross the globe. So doesn't that mean we're almost there?

www.dailypaul.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I'm surprised that CNN is allowing RP to speak this much truth but might as well be happy and not question.

Why wouldn't they let him speak now that they have the majority of America locked into their two non-choices.

I do love though, that Paul at the end of the video says "I will not endorse either of the top two candidates". Just a small reminder to the American public that it's not just a black and white, red and blue choice.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ron Paul not being on the ballot as a legitimate candidate for the US presidency is a disgrace to our system and a disgrace to America as a free republic.

It is shameful when the wisest and most qualified voice of reason is silenced in order to benefit the corrupt double headed snake that is our two party electorate system .

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe R.P. will at least support a third party candidate if not run as an indepentant if not too late.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If you notice the time of which this was broadcasted at, it was very early in the morning. Around 6:40 Central time in the morning. Which means they don't take him seriously. Seems they are more so humoring him than anything else.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
If you notice the time of which this was broadcasted at, it was very early in the morning. Around 6:40 Central time in the morning. Which means they don't take him seriously. Seems they are more so humoring him than anything else.

You just said it right there. Look at his past 5 interviews and look at the time. The fact is the democrats and the republicans know that this year is bottled up and any resistance like Bob Barr will not get on all the ballets. Hell McCain is even suing Barr to not get on a ballot in PA. Ron Paul has been right SO much and on record not to mention which is more than I can say for either of the two party crime family. Frustrating...just....frustrating.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
WAIT!!! Hold the presses, the real story here is,

RON PAUL SAYS POOR ECONOMY IS NOT BUSH'S FAULT!

Can't people see the real story? The truther messiah has spoken, do not question it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
50 years from now, the world will look back at our decisions as a nation, and most likely hang their heads in shame, asking themselves how could the public let their leaders get away with these high crimes - they're actually gonna think we wanted things to be this way, because our silence speaks volumes...

Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich deserve to be heard. i'm tired of preaching (wasting my breath) - it's time to act, because actions do speak louder than words. ever seen a flock of sheep instill fear in a wolf?

[edit on 29-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
50 years from now, the world will look back at our decisions as a nation, and most likely hang their heads in shame, asking themselves how could the public let their leaders get away with these high crimes - they're actually gonna think we wanted things to be this way, because our silence speaks volumes...

Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich deserve to be heard. i'm tired of preaching (wasting my breath) - it's time to act, because actions do speak louder than words. ever seen a flock of sheep instill fear in a wolf?

Coming to a detention center near you.
Haha, bring lots of bail money and scream like a little girl when they arrest you too, makes for better video.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ron Paul speaking live..

www.campaignforliberty.com...

new topics

top topics

join