It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey, im timedog!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
hello everybody. hoping to make some new friends of like minded nature. people are to closed to anything like on this site where i come from.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS.

You might find some people here to be TOO open-minded.

Nice to meet ya! Hope to see ya about.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeDog

Welcome, TimeDog! You're only as alone as you choose not to seek... glad you found ATS.

So, what's your interest? Many many 'open-minded' people around here -- however, they don't always feel that way about each other!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hi Timedog welcome to ATS

ye your gonna find lots of open minded people here trust me.

good luck.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
im open minded about anything really. but i wont believe just anything. however i do want to know everything about everything on ATS. i am more interested in things like lost civizations, aliens, anything 2012 related, and spiritual enlightenment. any thread suggestions?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeDog

Here's a great way to find some of the 'big threads' from the past... check out the 'Top Topics' page:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, that shows, in the main view, top topics from the last week and month, but the real money is the list on the right-hand side -- have a browse through the '100 More Top-Flagged Topics'. There's many many HUGE threads there.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Please wipe your feet on the way in and be sure to take advantage of the complimentary champagne at the front door

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
champange is for the rich. ill take a a case of beer and a bottle of vodka. how does that sounds?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hi Timedog and welcome to ATS. I'm sure that you will find many "like-minded" friends here. Happy posting and stop by BTS sometime. It's the lighter side of ATS, and a great place to relax, joke, chit-chat, and get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hey
Welcome to ATS timedog,remember to take evrything with a grain or a pound of salt.

Spike

top topics

join