It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow people(sightings) and the Fourth Dimension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Just tonight in the neighborhood there was a sighting of a dark figure... a normal human sized shadowy being was seen moving around a corner. With further inspection of the area, there was no one around the corner, or even out on the street. This neighborhood, quite, as typical of a Wednesday night around 11pm, being rare that someone would be walking by.

I've been hearing more about dark figures/shadow people being sighted lately.

I'm wondering with all the predictions of the fourth dimension crossing in the coming years; and for those who also see Shadow People as crossers from a different dimension; Could it be possible this new dimension is present and we will be experiencing even more unexplained phenomena?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

subscribe, talk about it, look further

anwser for you only. if it is right you will understand,

[edit on 28-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply, and sorry to not have gotten back sooner. Last weekend I was out at the family farm, where my fiance noticed something odd...
A cloud of black/dark mist slowly drifted through the wall. He said it lingered, as if suspended, then disintegrated through the wall /was going through it. Hm two sighting, basically days apart. Though I didn't see them, two witnesses did(who were both sound of mind at the time).
Okay, that's the update, time to check out the reply vid above, thanks again!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake Hm two sighting, basically days apart.
Okay, that's the update, time to check out the reply vid above, thanks again!

maybe it's possibly a cataclysmic event preparing to take place and the increasing sightings of shadow people are involved. and what about the locations??? maybe it's probable that there is psychic turbulence which draws their presence. oh and the fourth dimension could be actually be another plane of existence or multiple ones. i.e. the fourth dimension is multiple existing states of existence

new topics

top topics

join