It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connections in dreams/feelings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
About three years ago, my Grandmother died.

I remember it clearly, I was asleep, dreaming - dreaming that I was in hospital room with an old person, who died in my presence. I awoke quite disturbed and feeling uneasy. Checked the time - it was 0330.

It's now about 0830 and after another troubled five hours sleep I'm up and getting ready for work/school when I receive a phone call from my parents saying that 'Grandma had died, earlier this morning'.

It wasn't a until later in the day that I put the two together and asked Mum a few days later what the time of death was - it was 0330.

This made me really uneasy and I still think about it to this day.

What I am wondering is if anyone else on this board has had experiences like this and are willing to share.

I have a few more and a couple of suspicions about myself, but I'll save them for later if this thread gets going.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
My experience was kind of the opposite, my grandfather was in the hospital and I was really worried and hurting until I felt an overwhelming sense of peace come over me and that everything was going to be OK. The next day I learned he had passed away around that time in the middle of the night.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
dont sound good, not trying to frighten you, but there is links with"evil" as people call it, 3:30 was when jesus died, 3:30 am is 12 hourse later, 3:30 am is the devils hour

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A few years ago i dreamt about my nan. I was sat on the side of her bed holding her hand when she said it was time for her to go. She said she'd take one last breath and be gone and that she'd be fine and i wasn't to worry. She then took a long deep breath and that was it, she'd died. The next day my mum called round to say my nan passed away the night before :-( I don't know if she really did come to me in my sleep but i do feel comforted by it.

top topics

join