It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange things as a child.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hello, i'd like to share an experience with you all and im expecting input and opinions on what might have happened and/or what it could have been.
Here it goes;

I was maybe around the age of 8, 9, 10? Something like that. I was sound asleep and i woke up (I'm sure I was awake; it wasn't a dream or anything of the sort) to my bedroom walls being pure blood dripping (looking like a jelly-like substance, but I'm pretty sure it was blood) i hid under the sheets and fell back asleep. It was night time when that had happened, maybe 2am? I woke up later that day around 12 in the afternoon to a green, floating wolf's paw. It was huge. Then it started laughing in an evil laughter and disappeared. It all happened within 40 seconds. It did not do anything harmful but it bugs me to this day. I have had alot of weird things happen to me as a child and if i get good input on this I will psot more of them. Thank you.

That's it. Input/opinions on what it could have been please..

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Come on, 69 views and noone has replied?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

just outa curiosity do you happen to have cherokee indian blood in you?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
[Snip]

Mod Edit: Please see No more scoffing and ridicule... and remember you are free to move on to any of the other numerous threads here if you feel unable to contribute in a constructive manner. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 28/8/08 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

I have read it and even saved a link to it. I just am not sure how to respond at the moment. I've had strange things happen when I was a child and while growing up. Maybe tomorrow when I've had time to let it all sink in, I'll have some form of an answer for you.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
No, I don't have cherokee indian blood in me. I am filipino and white mixed. Alright mtmouse, thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
C'mon, somebody out there. =[

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I too have had some weird experiences as a child with "seeing things" which carried on to some ghostly encounters but as I got older, these things passed. I still, after many years, wonder what and why. Children are extremely perceptive to such things and as we mature we seem to lose this perception. Some, however, go on into adult life with certain abilities. As for what these images you got as a child meant, one may not be able to say for sure. Neither one of us may never know what these images or occurances are....

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I know, but you never know who or how many people WOULD know until you've asked. So i'm just tossing this out there to anyone who may have answers.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

As a child you are more attune to the paranormal. None of that Grown-up # to boggle your mind and make you go into denial.

Or it could have been your imagination.

Then agian...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wow, I haven't checked on this thread forever.

That last post bothers me with the "Then again.."

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Hello neighbor. I've got a few questions for you just out of curiosity of relation as everything comes from circumstances.

a. Are you religious now or back when this happened and if so, what faith or are you spiritual in any way even if not part of a specific faith?

b. Had you suffered anything traumatic that you can remember that might of fostered such visions...(i.e. seeing a car accident, abuse, etc.) Don't need details, mainly just if you went through something traumatic.

c. Was the wolfs paw bloody also or just like a lucky rabbits foot type thing?

Thanks, ltru

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hmm, a childhood memory is was has me on the search as well. I wish I had an answer for you. If you find one let me know tho plz.

Dax

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Sorry for the looooong delay.
not religious, was raised as catholic though.
nothing traumatized me.
it was green and glowy, no blood.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
hi lol,
iv never herd anything like that before.....
iv had some ghostly things happen to me too lol but its way different

VISIT MY THREADS K LOL;

HAVE ANYONE HAVE ANY STORIES OF MEETING A SPIRIT!!

AND WHEN I WAS 6

haunted houses!!!! any stories!!! please tell me what u think of my old house!! www.abovetopsecret.com...

GOOD LUCK IN FINDING OUT WHY LOL

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have to tell you that's very very common for those with a traumatic childhood.

Blood dripping down the walls when the kid falls asleep, very common among all those kids.

When I was a child, I met a spirit, or something, mabye my soul? It was simply myself who came to me while I was asleep to talk.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I see. Thank you for your reply. I would not have thought it was common at all. Although I wasn't traumatized.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by h1satsu]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Did you happen to Watch "the shining" at that age? Or maybe "Amityville Horror"? They both have scenes in them that show blood running down walls. I did see both and it scared the jeepers out of me and I always had images in my mind of that blood running down the walls, however, never in reality. Had someone been murdered at that house? Did you live in the villisca iowa (the ax murder house)? The wolf, I would say was a spirit totem(and contrary to popular belief, you don't have to be native American to have one) I have a few. Everybody has them, if you feel a special likink for wolves or an affiliation with them, this is why. The laugh, was probably harmless, the spirits, especially animals, are very playful. Some background on the House I mentioned above. It was said to be inhabited by several people until rather recently, and beleived to be haunted.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Nope, not that house i'm in San Diego, California. It could be a totem; I've always had a seeming close affiliation/relationship to wolves. If you were to compare my behavior, it certainly would come close to that of a wolf's. My friends and I have been chased by them when they shouldn't even be where I live, all kinds of fun things.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by h1satsu]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I don't have answers for you but i can relate. As i child i have several occurrences that still stick with me.

All waking stuff, but i was wide awake as it would continue.

Barking dogs, i would run to my moms room and tell her i was afraid of the dogs outside. She said "What dogs? There is no dogs barking go back to sleep" I would insist and get her to listen as the dogs continued to bark.......she never heard them. This happened a few times and for some reason even as an adult i have had nightmares about evil barking dogs.

Another time i woke from a dead sleep and bolted upright in bed. A ghost figure of my mom was standing in the doorway of my bedroom and it said in my mothers voice " What is it son? Whats wrong?" I jumped out of bed in a panic and had no where to run so i ran right through the ghost of my mom to my parents room screaming. Told them what i saw and just told me to go to sleep.

I also had reoccurring dreams of what i can only describe as a total ball of confusion. Whirring noise, a state of a seething churning mass of unexplainable, like another dimension. It was a nightmare and was always relieved to wake up.

I have heard waking dreams are common for children but i have often wondered if there was some paranormal involved since my dad was a shady character. But i seem to be able to sense the presence of evil in certain situations till this day.

Yes i had a traumatic childhood.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join