It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor, and Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Huzzah, my first post here. My name is Friedhold, and I'm a long-time lurker here at ATS. Today I finally decided to register myself, and get involved.

To begin with, I've been reading plenty of Titor's posts here, and it seems as if his predictions on WW3 are realizing.

Russia is ready to attack anyone on Earth, and have possessions of who-knows-how-many nuclear weapons. Titor said Russia would bomb 45 States (if my mind serves me right) with nuclear bombs.

It's only realistic to take this approach, as they are completely oblivious to our requests in Georgia-pullout, and recently they've said that they're ready for 'anything'.

Share your thoughts.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Friedhold]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Pff, yeah and Im sure his predictions on no more olympics being held after 2004 are realistic too

Oh wait, we had the olympics last week.....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

He DID say that his world line is 2.5% different than ours.

2.5% difference in his world can mean Bush choked on that pretzel and died, or Al Gore is an environmental expert.

Little things can lead to huge things.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Friedhold
reply to post by OzWeatherman

He DID say that his world line is 2.5% different than ours.

2.5% difference in his world can mean Bush choked on that pretzel and died, or Al Gore is an environmental expert.

Little things can lead to huge things.

Yeah the titorites always use this excuse when titor is wrong

It was a premeditated statement to keep gullible believers believing the hoax. Think about it

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Pff, yeah and Im sure his predictions on no more olympics being held after 2004 are realistic too

Oh wait, we had the olympics last week.....

actually there was a version of the olypics cancelled a few years back, that may have taken over the olympics(dont bother googling it, impossible to find atm cos of bejiing) in his future where, it soley involves planes/aircrafts, doing stunts (not red bull) redflag? not sure it was mil.

anyways to my point there are other imitations lesser known about, but are HUGE in certain groups(mil, active,relig) that may have overshined the now olympics in our present.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus

actually there was a version of the olypics cancelled a few years back, that may have taken over the olympics(dont bother googling it, impossible to find atm cos of bejiing) in his future where, it soley involves planes/aircrafts, doing stunts (not red bull) redflag?

So how did you find that out?

No olympics, summer or winter have been cancelled since titor hoaxed his way onto the internet

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
edit for double post

[edit on 27/8/2008 by OzWeatherman]

top topics

join