It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you just love dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure where this belongs. I'm putting it here right now because it's alien-related. If a moderator finds it to be more suitable in the Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area forum, etc., then it can be moved at their own jurisdiction.

I'm typing all of this up before I forget parts of it, so excuse the "giant paragraph" feel of it. I remember visiting some place with a group of people. Alex Jones was one of these people. He was always going ahead of us and snooping everywhere. The guards tried to "stop" us, but were always unsuccessful. Somewhere near the end, we saw this "thing" flying all around. It looked exactly like a balloon, and it moved like a balloon at first, but its movements began to become very sharp and precise. I was the one holding the camera at the time, and I had a hard time following it near the end. Afterward, we went to the "end" of the place, and Alex went in first, I went in next, and two people followed me. We looked at some stuff, and then we went back outside. Of course, there was your typical gray-type alien just waiting outside for us. So, he told us to freeze, and the two people in front of me and I froze while standing (not sure where Alex went). He explained to us that we were not going to be allowed to leave and that we would not remember anything that had happened. Right around when he was almost done talking, all of us took one step forward in unison, the gray paused (looking annoyed), and continued talking (in the dream, I found this to be a little humorous). Right around when were were about to be lead away, another gray came around and said something. I noticed then the back of their heads were hanging, kind of like a hat, but not like a Santa hat. While we were walking, I asked the second gray, "are you on the side of good or evil?" With a surprisingly mature response (despite his teenager-ish comments before when he first appeared), he said, "what do you think we are?", and I replied, "would there happen to be a third option?", and we just continued walking. Right before what I would call an elevator, we stood in front of a room (gray 1 and one person was in front of us, we were in front of the doorway, and the room was to the right of us, not sure what happened to the third person). He asked me something, and I replied. Apparently, he was pointing to somewhere on my body where he made it "instantly x-rayable", and in the dream, I remember just barely being able to see the area. I looked forward, and I saw that the person was cut deeply into his side. I asked "will he be okay?", and the gray replied, "yes" (with a tone of "of course"). So, we went into the "elevator", and there seemed to be more than just me and the three people I came with, although I can't remember how many there were. I closed my eyes in the dream, and it felt like a scanner came down, and I "felt" a weird stinging feeling. At this point, everything felt like it was flashing all around us, and one of the people made a comment similar to "we're being teleported." As we were being teleported, I became "separated" from everybody. I "felt" like I was traveling in a wide-open area, and I kept repeating to myself, "I will never forget". I repeated this an uncountable amount of times, and then I woke up on a sofa-like thing. I was in some strange place, and I noticed that I had a wind-up thing attached to my back (the typical model). There was also an old, cheerful man in another room with the wind-up thing as well. In my dream, I "thought", 'well, it looks like they weren't able to erase our memories'. We stay in there for a while, then go outside to some "nature-filled" area. The old man and somebody else "ramp off" some vegetation on a vehicle (forgot what), and that's when I woke up.

To reflect on the dream, I was surprised how solid it was. Although it may sound a little broken in the way I explained it, it was VERY congruent and had a solid "plot" up until near the end before I woke up. There's a ton of different meanings in there, all reflective on my own personal beliefs and experiences (I'm sure you all know what the "Alex Jones, people, and I visiting some places" reflects in current events). So yeah, I thought I'd just get it all down so I don't completely forget about it and see what all of you think about it.

join