It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What it takes to be a mod.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Bandit, that was classic, but I fear you may have alienated some of our herbalist friends.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So tell me Skeptic....it is ok in your eyes that a mod has threatened someone abusing their mod status? I'm still not naming names but if you want to look it up....go to the mud-pit racist thread and you'll find out who I'm talking about.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
IIntrepid, that's too bad...

Btw... Don't listen to SO. That's not the way it goes at all. I'm still paying bills for liqour I had to have delivered...Especially in NYC, Australia, England and New Zealand

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Bandit....I HOPE you're joking. Because if you are it is VERY funny. But, If you're not ...that's very sad, very sad indead.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
No I'm not joking Mac...

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's all cool Bandit. Thank you for listening to my rant.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin go to the mud-pit racist thread
I'd rather not. The pit is a horrible place and that thread is among the worst the pit has to offer. Appropriate warnings about the nature of the pit have been posted several times. However, aspects of your comments have been noted, long before this thread was created.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thank you Skeptic Overlord for listening to me. I have the most respect for you and this board and all it has to offer. I come here everyday....and all I want is to not be made to feel inferior to someone else just because they have mod status. Keep up the excellent work. Again Thank You.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
Thank you Skeptic Overlord for listening to me. I have the most respect for you and this board and all it has to offer. I come here everyday....and all I want is to not be made to feel inferior to someone else just because they have mod status. Keep up the excellent work. Again Thank You.

Everybody is equal a Mods job is to ensure stability and quality to posts we(mods) are not here to make people feel inferior.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join