It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

electrisity and the soul???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
All living things things have a electrical current they run on. The brain synapses fire electricity. I was wondering if this all our soul really is. now i'm not betting the farm on this but i do thin it needs to be debated.
the spark of life is it the soul if so i can't see how how electric can be smart or conscious. it alive its alive i tell you. Any electricians or soul experts in the house???

when some dies they shock the them with electric and they come back to life this is what is making me believe the soul is nothing more then electricity.
the religious people are gonna tear me apart....

some insects are so small you cannot detect electricity but is there. its comes from chemical electric compounds kind of like a whats in a chemical battery

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ever since I got Kundalini activation from an industrial shock up the back,I have beliefs similar to these.Not something to try at home kids.However,I would not posit cause/effect.I say both.Electricity is a manifestation of the power,just what we can see hear and feel(measure),but that's not all there is to the soul.You can't shock a truly dead cold person back to life.You'd just disturb 'the Conquerer Worm'.-E.A.Poe.
Also related and not to be forgotten,whenever we refer to electricity,we are also speaking of magnetism,which also has some sort of key to various mysterioso effects,such as anti gravity.This is a realm where we have but scratched through the surface and needs more study and experimentation.Novelty,not rehash,BTW.To discover what is possible,we need to loose that old,''Everyone knows..." business to try some new things.etc

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
Any electricians or soul experts in the house???

Electricians’ expert, you will see them running a way from your post.
Souls’ experts, we are all expert in this issue.
If someone knows more then other about souls then it have to be related to only his own soul not any other souls.
Your point about electricity and the fabric of the soul is good.
You should make some research about scientist who thinks that the universe is run by electricity.

Kacou.

new topics

join