It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What IF UFO's were causing chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
There has been a lot of talk in recent months about the increase in "chemtrails" in the skies, and since these have started we have seen more cloud, less sunshine and poor weather generally.

Now what if UFO's were responsible for the chemtrails?

1) If they were HELPING us then it could be they are repairing the ozone layer and protecting us from solar rays etc.

2) If they are not friendly, then could the chemtrails be poisoning us?

Yes I know some of you are going to say this is rubbish, and yes maybe it is, but what if it isn't?????

One thing I have learned since starting to investigate strange phenomena many years ago, is that it has a habit of surprising you just when you think you had all the answers!

Ross

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
However bizarre your proposal. I have seen a number of ufo's in proximity to chemtrails. For what it's worth.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have wondered that myself. Here is a photograph of an unidentified flying object and it looks like it is leaving a trail behind it. Fyi, this is NOT an airplane. I was taking photos of the sky so I was paying special attention to what was there and what wasn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Thanks for posting those pics.

It's an area of research that intrigues me.

Ross

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The 'black' contrails trip me out the most. I am sure someday we wil have more evidence and answers.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Oh dear...ufos and chemtrails...i believe more in the possibility of ufo's then this persistent chemtrail nonsense.
More clouds, less sunshine, poor weather...global warming and worse weather for all of us rather than ufo's dropping chemicals.Im afraid its mankinds population (among other things) thats responsible for the weather we get.
As for the chemtrails...the prevelance of air travel and congested airways, especially above the UK, means aircraft are responsible for leaving their contrails over our skies.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush
One thing I have learned since starting to investigate strange phenomena many years ago, is that it has a habit of surprising you just when you think you had all the answers!

You seem to be very wise!

As far as your theory goes, I think you hit the nail on the head.

reply to post by virraszto

I've seen that exact thing too.

[edit on 27/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If UFO's are responsible for chemtrails then houston we have a problem because in a proposed piece of legislature which has not been passed but was submitted Chemtrails were named and listed in it as an "Exotic Weapon"

I have a feeling they are manmade, but if not.. that would indeed be cause for concern given what they have been labeled.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Considering what turns into chemtrails (non-dissipating structures that initially appear as contrails, but do not dissipate as contrails do, spread out, and later fall to the ground slowly and are analyzed and found to contain at least barium and aluminum) has been photographed and observed by thousands if not millions of people being excreted (as it is is happening) by planes, I don't think this is likely. However some of them could indeed be left by ufo-like craft (non conventional aircraft) that are produced by humans.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I thought more people would comment on this. There are tons of people who have photographed and video'd these spherical orbs in, around and near clouds and chemtrails. What are they doing up there?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Now 'that' in and of itself is a huge piece of the puzzle. Thank you for bringing that to light. What would Oz W say?

Originally posted by NephraTari
If UFO's are responsible for chemtrails then houston we have a problem because in a proposed piece of legislature which has not been passed but was submitted Chemtrails were named and listed in it as an "Exotic Weapon"

I have a feeling they are manmade, but if not.. that would indeed be cause for concern given what they have been labeled.

top topics

join