It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knee Jerk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm amazed how much knee jerking goes on around here. no, I'm not just talking about skeptics. Believers, semi-sketpics, medium-believers, everyone seems quick to latch onto a point of view, and not go beyond it.
Me, I know I'mlike that, and I try to read the entire thread, get some good feedback, or at least what I consider good feedback from what's gone on there, and then make a post.
Generally, it's still idiotic, but I feel better than when I come of with a knee jerk response.
Seriously, some of these knee jerk responses are actually a bit scary,
I mean, I got a temper as bad as anyone elses, but for some of the cop threads just... dang. Seriously. Not one questions why we get such excellent video and stories of crappy cops and angelic protestors, or why we only get the stuff that seriously will fire us up.
Yeah, this is mostly about the cop threads, I know, but i mean it towards others as well. it's something I've noticed, and it seems to have increased lately, or maybe I've jsut noticed it more

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this might just be a knee jerk reaction to your rant.

You really need to expect some people to have opinions on the interwebs.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm not referring to people having opinions, I'm fine with those. My problem is when they shove their opinions without a bit of though, without any real thought behind it, hence a knee jerk reaction.

join