It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frantic guy on MUFON wants answers....can we help out here at ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I just saw this report with pictures and was wondering if there is an explanation for this?

I often use the WWT to cruise the stars and get an idea of locations of certain Hubble Space Telescope pictures that I find interesting. However, the night of the 15th was quite different. You can turn the sky in the WWT. I had moved my position to the far back of my field of view. I was moving in to view a Nebula I had seen many times on Hubble Telescope. However, I saw two blue dots, which should not have been there. Upon zooming in on these objects, they were unlike any celestial body I have ever seen. I have been trying my best to get an explanation of them. I zoomed in on great detail to see energy waves being pulled back down into them by gravity. They are like layers of glass, on top of each other. Circular, and immense in size. They have markings and what appears like energy fields around one of them. However, the other one looks darker, no energy firlds around it, and the center looks as though it had been quite damaged. Almost like the 'energetic ship' is coming to help (you can make your own conclusion). There are either markings or levels. It is obvious the objects are not natural by any means. I have 100 photos of the two objects, I will post as many as I can. If anyone has idea what this is or could be, please contact me.

Here are the pictures

Picture 1

Looks like a reflection of the actual telescope to me

Picture 2

Picture 3

This is a report on MUFON right now.

To me he did not make any sense, these pictures look like a reflection of the internals of the telescope...can anyone make out what he is saying?

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
That was exactly my first thoughts when I saw those. Reflection from his camera off the telescopes mirror.

Zindo

[edit on 8/27/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Umm...wat

That makes absolutely no sense Zindo...How the hell would he be able to take a picture of the telescope using his own camera?

I also found these anomolies on WWT a few months ago and had no clue what they were.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
There are very similar visual anomalies seen in numerous Google Sky images and they have squarely been attributed to reflections from within the telescope.
They look kinda cool though. A bit like an old E.L.O light show

Ooops! Now that's showing my age

IRM

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Realy...I use a video camera on my telescope and in certain conditions refracted light comes through main tube and reflects other images on the main mirror. The parralax from the lens to the mirror reflects those images as opaqe. So yes, I am making perfect sense. My camera pics up those refracted images.

Zindo

[edit on 8/27/2008 by ZindoDoone]

new topics

top topics

join