It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government roles...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i just found out I'm going to be moving to the Washington DC area. being around all those government buildings makes me nervous

specifically i think i'm going to be within a few miles of NSA's headquarters so i guess if i get cancer we'll know why!!

are there a lot of sghtings and or abductions in that part of the world?

i was wondering if someone could explain to me what the NSA involvement in the coverup of aliens is.... since i'm going to be so close i'd like to know what i'm up against

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dude, don't bother getting too worked up over the NSA. I doubt you'll ever need to, for that matter. Unless of course the politicos decide to change the way things are run and make the director a civilian neocon instead of a military leader who is bound by more oversight and regulation, and who usually actually believes in the oath he took upon his commission.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I personally believe that government probably has no role whatsoever in UFOs, other than to cover them up as best as possible. They have no control over them, and they are not going to admit that (nor that they've lied to us all along) to the public. While I DO firmly believe they are covering up quite a bit, I don't automatically assume it's due to some sinistar purpose. It may well be because they truly feel that they are doing what is best for our country but not disclosing what they know.

I do think that people jump to way too many conclusion. Such as: The government must be "out to get us." Or that they have some ulterior motive that benefits them. It may well be that they don't want to panic the people, make ripples in religious circles, nor claim that something exists but also admit they have no control over the phenomena. If there is any credence to the fact that alien ships are disabling weapons systems, I could see why they'd be nervous.

I try to think of all scenarios why they would not disclose, and how involved they are. I do NOT think for a minute we have ongoing political engagements and discussions with alien beings. I think they have as many 'encounters' as Joe Public: i.e. not much at all, and no control over it.

join