It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Seen thru Night Vision Goggles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ok this was something that was on C2C.. This guy Ed Grimsley was a guest on the show, and had demonstrated to Art his 4th gen night vision goggles and that he in fact had seen UFO from the roof of the building. From what I understand these 4th gen goggles cost about $4k so there is no way I am going to try it to find out. I looked at the footage, and it looks pretty convincing to me, and supposedly there have been numerous people that has seen these. Apparently, Mr Grimsley had a sky watch gathering on August 24th, in California. I am wondering if *anyone* from ATS attended, and if so.. did they see anything. This guy claims to have never been skunked in his observations of UFOs. The only thing that makes me a bit skeptical about this is that dude is selling a DVD on his website, and whenever there is money involved there is the potential for fraud. So can anyone on ATS who can backup Mr. Grimsley's sighting claims?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It looks convincing, what I don't understand is whether you can see this everywhere. Where I am now the sky is clear so I doubt this is going on here. He also claims these UFO's are engaging in battle with our forces, but all I can see is UFO's. Anyway the site is slow so will continue watching. He doesn't have much info though, it looks like he is more interested in selling rather than explaining. Interesting to hear what other people think.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I would like to get a pair of NVG and try it for myself, I watched the video on his site but I didn't see anything convincing, just a bunch of people talking about everything I couldn't see because someone with Parkinson's was holding the camera instead of it being mounted on a tripod capturing as wide an angle as possible in order to get lots(supposedly) of UFOs on screen and in context of each other and the stars behind them.

[edit on 8/26/2008 by eNumbra]

join