It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Bottled Water?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I was reading this article:

Calls for bottled water bans grow in Canada

Ofcourse, the limitations are not significant enough to warrant any sort of panic. But it started me thinking, if governments were successfull in banning bottled water, what happens in the event of a catastrophe? When no clean water is available, people would die.

Bottled water is being labeled as an enemy of the environment. Which may be true, but its interesting to see this argument being raised by politicians in so many different cities and countries, almost simultaneously.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was also thinking, that it may be a way to thwart people who try to get around flouridation and other chemicals which we are all medicated with via regulations set by our own environmental government agencies.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Along these lines.. I read somewhere the Evian bottled water had some sort of contamination.. I think it was called Morgellons disease or something like that. I don't know too much about it, but I did read it this morning.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

I think it woudl be safe to say that there woudl be disaster exceptions.

but I think it would be more productive and less wasteful to ship water in bulk then a bunch of itty bitty containers.

Too much plastic, too many oil miles, too much landfill space.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

That's interesting.

Do you remember where you read that? If so, please post a link.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm sure you could still buy gallon size water jugs. I think they are talking about the individual water bottles. Also, most grocery stores carry reverse osmosis filters and you can fill your gallon jugs there.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Would this be a good time to present a definition?

Definitions of conspiracy on the Web:
* a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
* a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
* a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

What is harmful or illegal about this?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by mapsurfer_

That's interesting.

Do you remember where you read that? If so, please post a link.

Well yah.. Google Morgellons +Evian I think I read it in rense.com where the photos are. I am certainly not saying this is true, but when someone said "water conspiracy", it reminded me of morgellons disease. These photos of Morgellons were pretty interesting. They look like colored fibers in protoplasm. I would normally dismiss stuff like this, but there were quite a few pics, and other posts discussing the topic.

Again thanks to the OP for bringing this up.

top topics

join