It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PNAC looks to create genetic weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
In the not-so-distant future, a new kind of weapon could appear that would change the balance of political power in the world. This main principle behind this weapon: seek and destroy according to genetics.

American scientists have declared that in ten years they will succeed in creating a radically new type of biological weapon. This weapon would be capable of infecting people according to a genetically predetermined marker such as skin color or eye shape. Infection could have a delayed effect or only begin once a certain type of medicine was taken. A recent closed seminar held by the CIA was devoted to the topic. The event took place as part of the Project for the New American Century.

Continued here

Fortunately, the article continues, it is extremely difficult to create such a genetic weapon. As Nazi doctor Josef Mengele put it, �Scratch a Frenchman and find an African.� Humanity has existed for many millennia. In the context of all our past tribal and intertribal connections, it is not far from the truth to say that we are all brothers

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
God I fear PNAC, every ounce of research I come up on Paul Wolfowitz for the Revolving Door thread pushes me farther and farther from my former conservative self.

join