It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Blasted For 'Neglecting' Half-Brother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Obama blasted for 'neglecting' half-brother

www.smh.com.au

The Republican Party has attacked Barack Obama for neglecting his family, after his half-brother was discovered living in a shack in a Kenyan town.

George Hussein Onyango Obama, 26, was discovered last week in the small town of Huruma, near Nairobi, by the Italian edition of Vanity Fair, London's Daily Telegraph reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I guess every candidate has their flaws. The article questions Obama's ability to make sure our families are taken care of when he can't take care of his own. I just wonder what his excuse is for not helping out his younger brother. Why wouldn't he accommodate him? Is there an acceptable excuse for this? I would love to hear Obama's response.

www.smh.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/26/2008 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You see, I have family in Cuba, and Spain. I have lived in the United States for 20 years, but I've never met them. I was born in Costa Rica after my parents escaped Cuba. I do not feel a close connection to them as I never hear anything of them at all. We may be related but we are total strangers. I have an Aunt there, and I consider her distant family, because I just don't know her, or anything of her and no effort was ever made on my parents' part to foster a relationship with her and the rest of the family when I was young. So as far as I know the only family I have is my mother and brother.

Even if I had a position of power in this country, it would be unethical, and it would be illegal for me to use the resources of the public to my own ends. That is called corruption.

2 reasons why I think this is bunk and has no bearing on how this country will be run in the next 4 to 8 years.

join