It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read what the NWO is doing to Spain ... sounds familiar .. huh..? I hear London the same... interes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
www.monstersandcritics.com...

How many coincidences ... seems every western nation ... all got financially stupid in a collective - what do you think, a conspiracy.. well, I dont have time to look into it... if you feel like it... dig and post ... who knows it maybe the scoop of year.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Not sure about your title for this thread as I don't see any definative connection to the NWO.

However, I do think it's important to share these stories, since so far the focus in this forum is heavily weighted on the US, and obviously, not only could this article have been written about the US, but I think almost any Country right now where the exact same thing is taking place, there are a lot of them.

This is a global phenomenon, and we can't ignore that.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think this is global event in capitalist countries where money is everything and banks rule the state because even the state has loaned credits from banks. it is closed circle in which everybody loaned from banks.
living in communism we couldn't even think about credits for two cars, few apartments....
switching to capitalism, everybody took credits, buying properties, car...
banks were something fabulous. giving money on loan...
now what? everybody (private or companies) have loaned the money and cannot buy anything else because they are already in minus and cannot pay back because nobody has cash - all the money goes to banks.

in my theory about something happenning soon (you can call it 2012 prophecy, coming of new age, blah,blah) it is economic collapse of capitalist countries where there will be need for changing the system.
People are fed up with consumer societies that doesn't care for them, just money. and no consumers, no money; no money , no capitalism.
and i don't mean switching to communism (it is most beautifull utopia of system but no country can provide it's main points- i lived in so called one and it's name makes me want to puke - China and Russia are just pretending to be comm. - more capitalist then USA)
i mean new economic system where benefit of the people should be on first place , not money.
if you don't have proper healthcare and schools, you are not worried about not having plasma or ps3.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The very basis for economic growth is mountains and valleys

it has to go down before it goes up

we've seen it in our country many times

and i agree with the above post...
what does this have to do with the NWO?

new topics

top topics

join