It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones vs.Michelle Malkin @ DNC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

that may be true..honestly politics is not my specialty

the whole system is corrupt,except for a handfull of stars.

i am against governments

govern=control

ment or mente=mind

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think Jones is pretty credible. If what hes saying is true then good on him. I am going to research this some more and see how true this is, but from what I've heard from him, I can pretty much take his word on it. Calling for Americans who oppose the gov to be put in camps... that's just disturbing. Good on him.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I really, really, really hate/despise that broad Michelle Malkin, but Alex was really an a-hole here.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
i'm sorry but i would rather be ruled by the left than the right..

Personally, I'd rather rule myself, under the civilized Laws of the Constitution: These laws give sovereignty to the individual to do anything he/she damn well pleases as long as he/she doesn't violate the equal Rights of others.

The Liberals don't know what's good for me any better than they know what's good for you: They only know what's good for themselves & force themselves & their opinions on everyone else.

The Conservatives just want to make so many laws that everyone's a criminal (While claiming "sovereign immunity" for themselves--That's a real oxymoron, with emphasis on the "moron"): They should be conserving the Constitution & defending the equal Rights of all people.

Both sides want to keep overspending our economy & grow government so big that the only thing left for them to do is rule instead of serve...And increase their own overstuffed personal bank accounts in the process (by taking it from the Citizens).

Even at the cost of violating the Supreme Law of the Land that was ordained & established by "We the People" every time they want to sign their names to any action...Committing the same Torts that brought on the War of Independence!

The Constitution requires a legally-binding Oath of Office to "act in pursuance of" the Constitution (Article 2, Section 1, Clauses 8 & 9 for the President: Article 6, Clause 3 for all other Officers, be they for Executive, Judicial, Legislative, Federal or State Offices) before they assume their positions, but the government's only interest is in the money they make by violating the the same laws they swear/affirm an Oath to uphold.

Every time the President signs an Executive Order or Signing Statement, he usurps the Power of Legislation from Congress (Article 1, Section 1)...And they let him do it because they make money too. The Judiciary "justifies" the President's actions, even when those actions are totally contrary to the Constitutional delegation of Legislative Powers. The Military Commissions Act effectively stripped the Judicial Powers of Original Jurisdiction over criminal cases (Criminal Cases are specifically defined as violations against the Constitution) & violates numerous Amendments under the Bill of Rights (Article 3, Section 1 & the Bill of Rights). Yet, the Judiciary lets him get away with emasculating Congressional & Judicial Powers? Where's the application of the checks & balances specifically written into the Supreme Law of the Land?

If people like Michelle Malkin have their way, they'd be imprisoning & torturing every single one of the Founding Forefathers! A "centralized" government is a tyrannical government...This has been proven throughout the history of human civilization & why the Founding Forefathers wrote the Constitution in the way they did. Which goes to show people just how "civilized" the US government really is.

The problem is that the extreme bias spewed out by the mainstream media supports the corporate government's control in the US & we need people like Alex Jones, Ron Paul & Dennis Kucinich to bring the depth & width of the corruption to public awareness...Like 'em or hate 'em, what they're doing is necessary to bring the public out of their mental funk.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Very true.

True conservatives want to uphold the rule of law and the constitution. Traditional liberals want to create change so the laws and constitution encompasses and protects more people.

Unfortunately, most people don't understand this basic s%&t because those in power want to keep us dumb as f*@k. Geez, the traditional split between conservatives and liberals was minute, but now it's been completely blown out of proportion. 9/11 will be the downfall of America, no doubt about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JimBeam

yeah i hear you guys..i didnt mean i wanted to be ruled..heh,but seagull was freaking out on me and i guess i rushed my answer a bit.

i want self rule as well..

i want NESARA

all of you take care

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Malkin Attempts to Spin Confrontation on Fox News

mainstream media makes me sick

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
hah, when she said it I heard "French talk show host" and came right here to post the disinfo.

Guess it was dishearing.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Freaking out on you? Huh? What? My friend, when I "freak out" on you, trust me, everyone will know...

Would you be so kind as to point out where I "freaked out"...just askin' 'cause I don't see it...

Any way.

Michelle Malkin is a strange bird. No, or little, doubt about it...however, to my mind, Alex Jones was out of line.

edited to add: Still not "freaking out".

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 8/28/2008 by seagull]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It is said that a peoples character is made known in thier choices of heroes. Having seen Alex Jones behavior, and having listened to his sadly deficient "reasoning" as expressed in his poorly constructed and half baked arguments, I can only conclude that most of those who post regularly on ATS are people of low character, based on thier approval of this loudmouthed thug.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join