It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long do we go on like this?????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

How long is everyone going to keep digging for answers?

The rabbit hole is deep as they say....

As long as this site exists new members will come and ask the same tired old questions and old debates start up again. But with new members come new insights and perspectives hopefully also bringing new answers.

Sure some issues do become tired, but that’s when we move onto new issues and potentially shed new light to others and you can even learn along the way yourself.

This is also a good place for world news and events which are always new and interesting and each story brings a new conspirital concept into the arena for dissecting.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TINSTACT

I would just like to know what the CT'ers think will happen to them if something "big" does go down. Do they think they are safe from the man or the entity that will be in charge of the event? My guess would be that no one is safe. If it is going to happen, it is going to happen.

maybe it will not do any good. maybe there is no step we can take to fight against whatever may come. i sure would hate to think i just sat back and let it happen to my friends, my family, everyone that i love. if being a little curious and a little prepared makes me a cook, and it all ends up being useless, well then call me kooky. id far rather have some long store foods and some weapons and a nice safe home, just in case that does help. any turmoil can be dealt with two ways. sit there and let it happen, or put up a fight. just blindly putting your head down and hoping when it comes, it comes fast, just does not make any sense to me at all.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
[Originally posted by TINSTACT

I would just like to know what the CT'ers think will happen to them if something "big" does go down. Do they think they are safe from the man or the entity that will be in charge of the event? My guess would be that no one is safe. If it is going to happen, it is going to happen.]

I dont think anyone will be safe ....even though I am a believer in Christ ..and believe in the rapture ..I am pretty sure even we will see some things and have to endure some things that we didnt think we would see ...or go through ...............
I also do not believe we will be as prepared as we think we are ..
I think it may be worse than anyone can possibly imagine taking us all by surprise ..we all would like to think that there may not be a horrible end of the world scenerio ...and when it does come down ..so many people will be out of their minds about it ...and so worried and disturbed wondering what to do next ..and wondering whats coming next ...they may go crazy even ..and be filled with guilt for not believing in God and or the end .......its that part that bothers me the most when thinking about what could happen ........

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Right, this is a good point.

But also, at least for me, I find this site to be a tool. It teaches me to think for myself and not buy into things just because someone tells me to (not that I would, but the uses of "emotions" can be tricky and easily fallen for if one isn't careful).

On almost every thread that I have posted in frequently, there was *something* in it that I did not understand. Because of this, I would go and research whatever that something was, then post it. If someone comes in a debunks what I have said and I don't know how to reply, I go and do more research until I do understand it to the point of explaining it.

I have always questioned things. I have always done my own thinking, but I guess this is showing me where the dead ends are.

For instance 9/11.. although I don't completely subscribe to complete innocence on the side of our government's involvement, the more that these skeptics point out the facts, I am realizing that a lot of people WANT to believe because it gives them fingers to point at when considering the "loss of their freedoms" rather than realizing that their life is in their hands.

I have learned on this site through discussions that good intentions and the use of emotions to deny fact can be just as dangerous as a government who knew of events such as 9/11 before they occurred.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by justamomma]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join