It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Modern Emergency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Answer what you can if you actually think your state of living is serious:

1. What would be an original emergency first of its kind?

9. What do you think will be the next emergency to happen with you or the whole world?

7. In telling of an emergency, by you or another, would you become hysterical or remain calm most likey through it?

8. What kind of emergencies are you prepared to deal with surely?

Dont mind the numbering. It's just me including some of my life in the thread like some artists would do in their work. The number is the year I was born. Hey, see if you can include some aspect of your life in your threads/replies consciously if not subconsciously.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It wont be a terrorist attack. Terrorists are getting less and less effective at trying to do anything that really scares people into not living their lives. Hell they can kidnap someone and videotape their execution, it just doesn't faze as many people as they'd like.

Financial meltdown maybe, but I have a feeling people are a little bit smarter than that. Media circuses will still perform, but thats only because they need good ratings. If the stock market crashes, I'll turn off the damn TV and take a walk.

I believe that the human species is too damn scared of actually using a nuclear weapon now. Hence it is now just that, a scare tactic. Say you have the capability and you do not have to prove it. People listen to you.

The next great worldwide emergency will be either a natural disaster specifically involving higher than imaginable flood waters, possibly coupled with an epidemic of a disease that no one can cure, or the cure cannot reach because the floods have knocked out all communication and travel.

It may not be original, but seeing how floods happen every year, why not it happen bigger than usual? If such a disaster were to occur in an area where I am affected, I'd let my instincts lead the way. I do not think I am prepared to survive right now, but I damn well will be when it happens.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

According to the Farmer's Almanac, this winter is supposed to be very cold. The next emergency will have to do with weather. That is the one area to prepare for. I have a small kit and a lot of canned food (with a can opener) stored for an emergency. Having a medical problem does not help in these cases, so I may have to stay at a hospital if things get really bad (no power).

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Only 2 find their state of living a serious thing out of all the veiws I see?

All I can say is God damn. It be the same ones not taking anything serious as the ones participating in foolishness on the site. See the proof in my other threads.

My worthy knew to deny foolishness. Hey, they should switch "Deny Ignorance" with "Deny Foolishness" on ATS. The foolish are trying to make the sites they are on a playground where they bully first and encourage wicked foolishness. They sure would attack the person rather than answer a question. And they damn sure wont answer a serious question. Their emegency is when you just ignore them in their obvious foolishness.

^^They'll bit their lip after reading this truth when they know more will be on to them by agreeing with exactly what I stated.

The foolish can waste their finger musles typing against anything I write. They can mistake ignoring foolishness with ignoring disagreement all they want when it's obvious that aint the case and point expect in those who are for foolishness.

You can feel 'em watching and waiting to attack like a mong.

new topics

top topics

join