It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Got a Funny Feeling........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
.....that this thread is really going to get interesting.

I like it when I get those funny feelings and something really does happen.

Like when you get that feeling that someone is going to call you and then it happens at that moment or when you get a feeling like something really good is going to happen and it does.

This thread is for that funny feeling you are having or maybe had recently and would like to share with everyone. Finish the sentence however you please.

Have fun!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
OK somebody explain this, there must be a good reason.

Cloudy outside, sitting with my brother playing a video game. Suddenly I shake, you know the same way somebody shakes when they get a sudden scare, 1 second after that lightning strikes. So basically I reacted to the lightning before the lighting actually flashed.

Any reason for that?

Anyway there's some other things like waking up 2 seconds before the alarm goes off, waking up 2 seconds before the phone goes off. Could this be something psychic, or could it be related to Electromagnetism or something?

[edit on 25-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I get that funny feeling sometimes.... like when we used to climb the rope in gym class

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.
:shk::shk::shk:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Mine was always the feeling I would get being the last person to keep my chin up above the bar in gym class...it was fab!

I'm pretty sure the feelings are similiar!

No one ever beat me!

Everyone would have to wait forever, watching me shake then finally give up!

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Anyway there's some other things like waking up 2 seconds before the alarm goes off, waking up 2 seconds before the phone goes off. Could this be something psychic, or could it be related to Electromagnetism or something?

[edit on 25-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

Its strange you should mention that because the same thing happens to me...not so much with the phone but I always (well 95% of the time) wake up a few seconds before my alarm goes off, I just put it down to having a good internal clock because I can usually judge the time pretty accuratley without a clock.

The phone thing is just plain freaky and its only happened to me once or twice, maybe its just a coincidence or maybe its the other person sending a psychic message saying "wake the @%$£ up!" who knows!?

new topics

top topics

join