It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spychip Threat: Mark of the Beast scenario?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I do not believe that the Mark of the Beast will be instituted by men but by machines. That is, the Beast will be the global emergence of AI, the antichrist either one or many droids, and the mark an extension of their power in the form of a chip. All three being computer based. Maybe Terminator is more than just an entertaining movie...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Synergis

I'm not saying your wrong, but biblically, it is a man with world power given power by satan. I would rule out machines or AI from a biblical standpoint due to the fact they are thrown into the lake of fire to be killed.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The most plausable theory would go like this:

The global economy collapses and the world is thrown into darkness as the system of civility starts to collaps. However there is a ray of (false) hope, a man with a plan and it seems to do the trick. You'll have to put this IED chip in you to be part of the new system and all your bad debt will be erased! Even if you don't want to put the chip in you, you have no choice because your amounting debt that made the world nearly colaps will put you in debters prision. You've become a slave to the sytem because you needed extra cheese and ketchup. Your lust for physical wealth has ensnared you.

However that chip is foolishness to keep you from realizing the truth. The "Beast" is the animalistic nature within the human creatures, and the mark of the beast is accepting menatally the thinkings and actions (head or hand) of the animalistic side that pulls you away from God.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Interesting theory and there is much truth in that. I also believe that taking the mark isn't necessarily takinga physical chip or barcode or something like that, but giving in to worldly things. Becoming slaves of society. Good point on that post.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

In response to your negation of the beast and antichrist being AI because God throws them in the lake of fire I see how that poses a problem IF an artificially intelligent entity cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoings because it does not have the capacity to judge between right and wrong. Being that I believe it most certainly will be both conscious and have a conscience (knowing between right and wrong) and also commit many atrocities, it only seems just then that God would render judgment upon it. If, however, your disbelief lies more in the details of how this scenario would play out with a global AI system being physically cast into the "lake of fire", then I understand. We can only speculate at this point.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Synergis

Good point. Speculation sucks! One thing is for sure, the RFID is already here an it didn't take a droid to create it, but the mind of a misguided scientist and a government willing to mentally enslave the human race.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join