It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many orbs in the sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I recall one time hearing a guest on Coast2Coastam say that the sky is ridden with UFOs, and you only have to use an infrared camera or something like that to see that they are all over the place. Well, I was curious about that and so one night, I got my friend's camera and went outside and took pictures of the night sky, even when we were driving in the car I took a bunch of pictures of orbs in the sky, all different sizes, but all the same spherical shape. Why the hell are these things? I know they can only be entities and not really flying saucers, because these things are transparent and I have seen them come out in pictures taken inside my home.

I also notice some orbs seem to have 2 eyes and a curve for a mouth, but It could just be nothing significant.

I don't think that these entities are biblical angels, but why are these things all over the place?

I challenge anybody with a camera to go out and take some pictures of the night sky and I'm pretty sure that if you take atleast 20 , you'll get an orb in there!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Not flying saucers? Err............. look pal they are connected with motherships. What their role is I don't know, connected with motherships they certainly are.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I recall one time hearing a guest on Coast2Coastam say that the sky is ridden with UFOs, and you only have to use an infrared camera or something like that to see that they are all over the place. Well, I was curious about that and so one night, I got my friend's camera and went outside and took pictures of the night sky, even when we were driving in the car I took a bunch of pictures of orbs in the sky, all different sizes, but all the same spherical shape. Why the hell are these things? I know they can only be entities and not really flying saucers, because these things are transparent and I have seen them come out in pictures taken inside my home.

I also notice some orbs seem to have 2 eyes and a curve for a mouth, but It could just be nothing significant.

I don't think that these entities are biblical angels, but why are these things all over the place?

I challenge anybody with a camera to go out and take some pictures of the night sky and I'm pretty sure that if you take atleast 20 , you'll get an orb in there!

thats dust particles..insects...and other tiny bits of stuff in the air reflecting the light from your flash....ive tried it out in my cellar...take some pictures in a dark room...now shake a carpet or something dusty around and quickly take some more..you will see the second picture is full of 'orbs'...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Show us your pictures. There are some folks here that are very good at analyzing photographic evidence.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Last Night in Calgary A.b. I saw an orb flashing all colours........so I grabbed my Canon xh-a1 video camera and zoomed in on the sucker......it looked like the letter o except changing all colours From red,blue,green, and yellow. I turned my dial for a longer exposure for the streak effect to have a better look at the colours and it was awesome......a nice rainbow affect the blues and green was intense.

Lol I never recorded anything though I just wanted to zoom in on it. I didn't record anything because Ive already seen enough of these on the internet, and just wanted to use the zoom function to have a better peak(no spynocs with me). It would of been another sketchy vid of dust particles, insects and other bits of tiny stuff reflecting off my cameras flash....er wait its a video camera.

As to why they are here, I hope to help us over throw the Masons agenda or the power mongers who want to be the first to actually rule the entire planet for the first time possible since or newer recording of history.lol or to observe our primitive war monger self suicidal ways.

or quarantine.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by GodshipForAll]

new topics

top topics

join