It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be an attack on 9/11/08!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Or at least that's not what I'm hearing around here. You see, I been coming here for years and the Doomsayers always expected an attack after 911. And of course always on September 11 the following years. 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and then after that the remote viewers and wackos gave up, I think.

So why did it stop? I expected the Doomsayers to be out in full force right now as 911 approaches. No attack on the US this year or what? I mean this is ATS and it's expected of you guys to come up with ludicrous theories about an upcoming attack. Or is it that the psychology of americans have changed and we no longer fear the terrorists?

Discuss.

jedimiller

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The only 'terrorists' I fear, are those in control of washington dc.

The gutting of the Constitution of our Great Republic is truly terrifying.

I predict those 'terrorists' will not be satisfied until every American John Q Public somehow fits their definition of 'homegrown terrorist'

Do you really think the patriot act, the fisa act, john warner defense authorization act, nspd 51, all those cameras, and rfid tracking devices were brought about to protect 'We The People'?

I happen to believe those unconstitutional laws were instituted to directly protect the real perpetrators of 'terrorism'...those in control of washington dc, and the facade government that fronts for them.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by TaZCoN]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
First off, let me say this... Tazcon, ur avatar is bad ASS.
Secondly... its kinda like what happened to tupac.
A few years after he died people found out there were many shady things surrounding his death, and then people started claiming he would show up somewhere just fine on the anniversary of his death, kind of like a HA HA fooled YOU!! Kinda thing. They said on the 5th anniversary. Then the 6th... 7th... and after his 10th year anniversay people just gave up on it. It obviously isnt going to happen. If he is alive, he doesnt want to be found. Besides, you'd have to be an idiot if you are a terrorist trying to attack on 9/11. Just my opinion. Everyones paranoia is way higher than usual on that day by subconscious.
Much love!
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
you'd have to be an idiot if you are a terrorist trying to attack on 9/11. Just my opinion. Everyones paranoia is way higher than usual on that day by subconscious.
-Z-

And I agree with you Z, I just remember years back when this website and all the newsmedia warned of another attack on september 11. it was always red alert or yellow alert or something like that. yet this year I see no doomsday predictions for 911. just found it interesting. better for me too because my bday is sep 9 and that disaster bummed me out during my bday.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yeah, I think the government tainted media hypes it up more than it really should be to frighten people. Theres 2 things that make money and sell crap in this world. Fear and sex. Theres nothing sexy about the anniversary of a terrorist attack, so I think they leaned toward fear.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Theres 2 things that make money and sell crap in this world. Fear and sex.
-Z-

I agree. I am not fearful, but in the past years during sep11 I would stay home and avoid going to work. There were so many people on the radio like in Coast to Coast considered mediums telling tales of upcoming attacks on 911 again. I was really turned off and would stay home and just read a book praying I wont get hit by the terrorists. I'd rather think about what you said up there than being fearful anymore.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I was really turned off and would stay home and just read a book praying I wont get hit by the terrorists.

Dude are you serious?

You know, it is o.k. to turn off the television occasionally.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You know, I believe you've just crossed their plans with your prediction. With this, there is no element of surprise for them. Maybe we should add some sort of prediction to each of the days, of course where we explain the possible reasons and maybe we will have a nice year, then another one and another one. For us, writing this sort of threads are taking quite less effort then to them to create terror attacks.
And of course, they can believe someone is telling their plans to us and they can rip each other to apart. Pretty efficient guerrilla tactics, where we just sit back, relax, writing some predictions and enjoy the show when they taking out each other.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Why worry about something you can't control? You probably have a better chance of being in a car wreck, swept up by a tornado, or being trapped in a building fro an earthquake.

On 9/11 about 3000 people died. There are 300,000, 000 million people in the US more or less. That's ..001 percent of the population that died due to terrorism. A very small percentage.
The biggest effect on us was the psychological effect from seeing the planes hit their targets and seeing the buildings collapse. But one would probably face similar effects if one were to witness a deadly car accident or some other disaster that claimed human life and created destruction in its path.

Living in fear is not the way to live. Just live your life as if it were your last. Enjoy the ones who cherish you. For we are here today but may be gone tomorrow. Only God knows when are time is up.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh my god... that is actually psychologically genius man!! We should totally do that. Eventually we have to get one right and then we can claim we knew it, we knew it was a conspiracy! Lol. This deserves a second thought... cuz that really is a good idea. If we write: The government is going to bomb Iran on september the 26th... I bet you they WONT!!

Props and cheers to that man... ur a visionary.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

See? That's what about I'm talking. So, how many members are at ATS? Thousands? We just need to give a day to three of four members and each of them may write a conspiracy for that day. NOW, after it, those things are NEVER going to happen on those days, that's sure.
So, with this we're reducing the terror threat greatly, without on the money of the tax payers, without Homeland Security. At least those guys may take a rest too. So, who is going to start? Uh... by the way, may we call it as Operation Sheridan? After I invited this little homeland defense project.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Totally dude. Lets do it. Start a thread somewhere and u2u me the address... lmao. This would be interesting to see. Eventually we can post a calendar of whats not gonna happen on what days. Lmao! Its like reverse psychology anti-terrorism. Really... groundbreaking. Honestly im mad I didnt think of it 1st!!

-Z-

P.S. Can I call dibs on aug 6th? Thats my bday.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

So basically you want to hoax until you get it correct?

Sounds like a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
How is it a hoax if we knowingly are taking a chance prediction and letting everyone know about it? Go read the thread, its an experiment.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I figure the "soothsayers" are figuring if they predict the end of the world for every day, then one day they'll be correct. The million consecutive days they were wrong don't count, only the one day they were right does.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thats right!

If I say, "Hey, im gonna win the lotto today..." for 6 years straight and finally hit it... you dont think that counts? Booyah. You sit around telling me it doesnt count while I drive off in my bugatti veyron to my 100 room mansion with my supermodel wife and baseball sized diamond.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That or all these plans of terrorist attacks, wars, etc. will come into reality, if of course you are a believer in the Law of Attraction. So many ATSers and readers putting their mental energies towards creating the most wretched plans so that they WON'T happen could backfire and we'll end up destroyed.

Just a theory.

Then again we've probably only got a few years left anyway. Sign me up. Maybe we can create a devious plan and just predict that plan every day.

EDIT TO ADD: To the OP - we're no longer so concerned with the "terrorists", there are the Big Bad Iranians to worry about now with their nuclear armada
And don't forget about Ruskie the Bear. We should be afraid of Soviets invading us next.

[edit on 25/8/2008 by Scurvy]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Lol, the thread is in general conspiracies right now... i'll post the link for ya.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There ya go!! We posted a few "predictions" already. Go ahead and post ur own. Its all for fun and experiment anyway!

-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Or is it that the psychology of americans have changed and we no longer fear the terrorists?

Discuss.

jedimiller

If this is the case then i congratz you US citizen for winning the real war, the war against fear and the unknown..

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
According to a sitting U.S. Congressman An economic attack on the U.S.A. financial system took place on 9/11/08! See
kysor.blogspot.com...

top topics

join