It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F1 is so boring!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I really do enjoy all forms of auto racing. (IRL is really lame but CART in the 90's was awesome).

F1 is supposed to be the pinnacle of the sport, but man is it boring. Whoever leads coming out of the first turn wins.... there is no passing at all. Teams spend billions and drivers make millions who have never even had a podium.

I know what your going to say......"you just don't understand it" "Its the technology that is so amazing" Ill give you that, the tech is incredible but it doesn't make the racing enjoyable. Why not just replace the drivers with remote control then?

Another thing, THE DRIVERS are freakin zombies. What a bunch of boring, uncharasmatic and rude individuals they can be in interviews.

i watch hoping to see a good race but it just ends up being a dissapointment.

Just had to rant alittle

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

F1 is supposed to be the pinnacle of the sport, but man is it boring.

I have to disagree, to me F1 is a more sophisticated form of motorsport. I enjoy watching F1. I agree at times it can become monotonous, but you really have to understand what skill these drivers are portraying. These drivers are some of the best in the world, that is why F1 is a world class sport.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
These drivers are some of the best in the world, that is why F1 is a world class sport.

Didn't the best F1 driver switch to NASCAR and get his thang handed to him?

Personally speaking, auto racing in general is snoozeville.

Peace

new topics

join