It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your favorite "Bush" moment...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You know the year is almost gone, and soon a President will be leaving the Whitehouse, making room for another to take his place in the long list of fools to run this country, but before he leaves we will be face with a movie about him, and many'a moronic talking MSM heads will disscuss, "just what his legacy will be". So I'd thought I make my contribution regarding just how I feel, about who the MAN Bush is.

I'd like share my favorite "Bush" moment:

This video is actually quite telling of the man and his personality. Sure people talk the of unilateral arrogant "Bush" using the U.S. military as his personal police force and there are tons of threads on this subject, but watching this video you see a glimpse of a man who thinks himself above others. It is the epitome and the finest example of "elitism" and arrogance I've ever seen....

Anyway about the video:
It is Bush in between takes on the Letterman show, during the break I believe it was either the director or producer that was talking to Letterman...when well watch for yourself.

Needless to say, this moment was shared on the David Letterman show the very next day, to the gasp and chuckles of the audience members. Who would have thought that this arrogant man would impose an arrogant foreign policy. We should have seen the writing on the wall...

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

For some reason pretzels were never the same after this.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

I'm surprised he got the order right.

1) Chew
2) Swallow

What a buffoon.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
the music gets kind of annoying, but the message is quite clear, without need of explanation. The vid speaks for itself

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

"Too many OBGYNs not being able to practice their love with women across this country"

A classic!!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This guy is an idiot who says the most idiotic things-- I'll never argue that, nor will I ever be a fan.

But you have to love a guy who can make fun of himself.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Don't get me wrong, I think I would love getting wasted with this guy. He was a known partier....but as president.??...could you imagine what his drinking buddies thought when they got wind that he was going to be president!

Check this video out, it kinda puts his jokes into perspective, and made me cringe...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
[edit on 24-8-2008 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My favourite moment hasnt occured yet.
I find he makes me angry, over anything else.

No, I will raise my glass the day he hangs from his neck until he is Dead, Dead, dead. ( thanks young guns, that line rocks)

People praised the day hitler died, italians rejoiced when mousolini was hung, it should be no different for western society to proclaim enjoyment when our facist leader faces his just fate.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Just found an oldie but a goodie....

Now, I'd just like to point out to my Necon friends that yes, I'm well aware that this video has been edited.

But, I find this video funny because it's true...

Just look at all those chuckle heads giving him standing ovations...

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
my favorite bush moment hasn't happened yet but it will be awesome when it does and i will be watching:
When he leaves the whitehouse for good.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Alarmist2012

For some reason pretzels were never the same after this.

Is it me or does he kind of look like he's lying there?

Anyone actually see him choke on a pretzel and get that bruise on his face?

LOL I'm just saying it looks suspicious, like he's covering up what really happened.

Just going by the video.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Okay,

I just found another one, this guy breaks wind like nobody's business...

What a slob...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Those are all good ones everyone but my favorite one is where he can't seem to think of anything to say at all.

www.youtube.com...

It's so funny you have to watch it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MissInformation

A good one...keep them coming

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Here ya go.

This just made me want to crawl under my chair.
I was horrified.
I shouldn't have been, but, I was...
I’m surprised she didn’t whip out the German version of *Cootey* repellent and give herself a good spray down.

www.youtube.com...

...if I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever rubs off me, sticks on you...

[edit on 25-8-2008 by silo13] Wrong link

[edit on 25-8-2008 by silo13] Like this one better

[edit on 25-8-2008 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

www.jcnot4me.com/images/Bush-monkey.gif

[edit on 25-8-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
After watching a few of those videos, particularity the Radio and Television Correspondent Dinner, you see that Bush is a real human just like the rest of us. He seems nice in real life, and I personally think he'd make a great neighbour or family member, but he didn't quite make a good president.

Maybe I am wrong, but he seems real at that dinner. He is funny, and makes fun of himself. He is obviously not oblivious to his joke-like presidency. Makes me think that just maybe he is completely acting like an idiot as president, and really knows better.

What do you think things would be like if the President was actually the countries leader, not some puppet for a higher power?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

Hehe, do you really believe he wrote that speech? Ooh pelease

I posted these in the "Thank you president Bush" thread but they have all his not-so-greatest moments, so here you go:

Bushisms:Wiki

[edit on 25-8-2008 by sn00daard]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The best moment. The cover of the New York Post, Saturday , September 15, 2001. It reads: Shoulder to shoulder. President Bush standing in the smoking ruins of the Twins Towers - wraps an arm around fireman Bob Beckith yesterday. President comforts a shaken city.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join