It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nut Cracker Alien Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
this is a dream that i had a long time ago. but was very weird.

a new family moved into the house across the street. they were a type of aliens that had nutcracker jaws.
in the dream nutcracker jawed aliens where not that unusual just like a minority i guess. it seemed like everyone in the neighborhood was sort of suspicious of this new family and sort of standoffish towards them because they were different or something.
well one night when my grandmother was staying over they came to warn us that our house was about to burn down. so we exited the house and then our house went up in flames.
so i guess they sort of saved us.

well just wondering if anyone else has dreamed of nutcracker jawed aliens or has any idea were my brain manifested this idea from.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Do not be judgemental of what you may consider "ab-normal" because they might posses insight that you lack.

akin to do not judge a book by its cover. For knowledge that you seek might be within.

This dream is a manifestation of some barrier you have to a certain individual whether by race, or social circle ie nerd, jock etc or by some other factor that has made you "write" that person off.

Like dismissing the jock but someday when you get into a car wreck he might be there to pull you from the wreck before the car catches on fire. BUT if you treat this person poorly he might just stand there at the curb and watches the flames consume you.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
oh my brotha

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by panchovilla]

join